Quest for knowledge is eternal . It never ends

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9409]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, till end of life man keeps learning something new.
the day he stops it, he leaves the world.

Meera sandhu
Every day, every moment we get new information and we have to convert those information into knowledge. This really never ends and i think it will not end till we survive in this planet.

Want to make each day Accountable

But many of us stop the search after getting a Job
Keep on searching can bring anyone to the greater heights. I think Search is mother of invention (like necessity).

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

But many of us stop the search after getting a Job

don't worry, am not in the group.
That's the reason why I studied MBA from IGNOU after completing MCA from college. They are just extreme poles.....yet, i love to study something new :P
now also, am studying a lot writing articles here :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Keep on searching can bring anyone to the greater heights. I think Search is mother of invention (like necessity).

Yes, after satisfying one job, we should not stop to search. We should always hope to search new possibilities.

Yes, after satisfying one job, we should not stop to search. We should always hope to search new possibilities.

actually, if you want higher posts and designations, you need to prepare/study a lot. This is most applicable in professional banks.
My hubby is studying, whenever he gets time ;)

Meera sandhu

actually, if you want higher posts and designations, you need to prepare/study a lot. This is most applicable in professional banks.

Yes, updating with new Knowledge is very important. My Uncle works in railway and they have to update their information every six months. They have to go to some training institute of railways, have to attend lecture and have to give exams to qualify for higher post.

I don't need a job or a promotion. But i need knowledge. This is a thirst that never gets satiated
That's true we must end searching as that would make us our mind stagnant we must try to learn new things and for that we must continue searching mew things from others. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.