Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9433]}

Yes Chinmayjee
That's the reason why I never measure people according to their talents.
Some people may not be great in the case of knowledge and courage. They may be light hearted also. But they have a good heart to win every one's heart. I feel, it's also a talent. Only a few are lucky to get that talent :) .

We can closely watch people around us. Those who are good people with light hearted may not be rich in terms of money while crooked persons may be. But society sees rich persons/highly educated people as talented people and always consider them as genius which may not be true always :silly:

Genius is a term which is most liberally and inaptly used in this world. For example every family identifies a genius in one of its members!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: My family once upon a time committed the biggest folly in identifying me as one to learn the hard way that I am less than ordinary!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
This is truth we can't expect anything from a person which beyond his/her reach. :)
This is truth we can't expect anything from a person which beyond his/her reach. :)

I can see another genius in making. Go on so that I can announce it soon. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I can see another genius in making. Go on so that I can announce it soon. :laugh: :laugh:

Announce it. Its time for celebrations Suny. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.