Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree with it sometimes what we have thought about a person may not come out to be true. There have been many instances when I trusted someone had shattered my faith but that life and there are all sort of people in the world. :)

In this world, we can't find all the people honest. Honest people are very less.

Want to make each day Accountable

I agree with it sometimes what we have thought about a person may not come out to be true. There have been many instances when I trusted someone had shattered my faith but that life and there are all sort of people in the world. :)

In this world, we can't find all the people honest. Honest people are very less.

Rather honesty is disappearing these days, may be people are changing seeing people around them. :evil:
I never think negative about any one despite the person might be a total negative in approach. There is every chance that he would come out of his negative ways.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I never think negative about any one despite the person might be a total negative in approach. There is every chance that he would come out of his negative ways.

But sometimes person makes it a habit and never leave thinking negative in that case its better to avoid that person. :laugh:

But sometimes person makes it a habit and never leave thinking negative in that case its better to avoid that person. :laugh:

I certainly avoid such people if they have that approach and do not want to improve. I have no time to waste.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I certainly avoid such people if they have that approach and do not want to improve. I have no time to waste.

Absolutely we should as there is no other option except to do that. :)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9454]}

There is wise quote ! know your friends well but know your adversaries better and it is best to know your self !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is wise quote ! know your friends well but know your adversaries better and it is best to know your self !

Yes its better to know yourself than to think about others its more likely that if you are good to someone then that person will be good for you too. :)

Yes its better to know yourself than to think about others its more likely that if you are good to someone then that person will be good for you too. :)

Absolutely agree with you :) hope you are practicing that LOL, just joking ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Absolutely agree with you :) hope you are practicing that LOL, just joking ...

Yes i do that and its better way to live happily. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.