Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now a days it is very difficult to find people using stairs. They use either lifts or escalators. Escalators play a vital role.

Robert sir, in the last one year since i joined my office, i gradually lost 4 kgs by just climbing!!!

To reach my cabin, i need to climb 88 steps

to reach my home from ground floor, i need to climb 60 steps

and both my office and home donot have an elevator!!!!!!!!! (except for a freight lift in office)

the distance from my home to office is 2 mts....so i go to work by walk and come to home by walk

i used to sleep a lot and be lazy before i joined this office. now i am active and running around like PT Usha!

:) true story sir!

Swetha Shenoy
Now a days it is very difficult to find people using stairs. They use either lifts or escalators. Escalators play a vital role.

Robert sir, in the last one year since i joined my office, i gradually lost 4 kgs by just climbing!!!

and both my office and home donot have an elevator!!!!!!!!! (except for a freight lift in office)

the distance from my home to office is 2 mts....so i go to work by walk and come to home by walk

i used to sleep a lot and be lazy before i joined this office. now i am active and running around like PT Usha!

That's a great and inspiring story!! :laugh: Pune International marathon took place just recently, in the next year's marathon, I hope that this PT Usha from Hyderabad will be seen running on the streets of Pune!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's a great and inspiring story!! :laugh: Pune International marathon took place just recently, in the next year's marathon, I hope that this PT Usha from Hyderabad will be seen running on the streets of Pune!! :laugh: :laugh:

Sure sure, why not? even kalyani will join me !

Swetha Shenoy

A commendable effort and be sure you will be ever healthy. "Aarogyame Maha Baha Bhagyam
Good information, it is healthier to take the stairs if you are living in an apartment.I normally use stairs when I have to climb up 2 or 3 stairs, and when we do this every day twice or thrice the benefits ar really immense...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Good information, it is healthier to take the stairs if you are living in an apartment.I normally use stairs when I have to climb up 2 or 3 stairs, and when we do this every day twice or thrice the benefits ar really immense...

I live in an apartment. I have to Climb 45 steps to reach my flat. Seldom i use lift.
We move up and down many stairs in a day. I have never thought about this ever.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.