Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rather than dieting, i would rather prefer to eat in control. Dieting give us restrictions that i don't like. Eat everything but in control.

Yes eating in control with regular exercise can be more benefits than any other crash dieting. As after dieting maintaining is quite hard task, but with regular exercise you can make it easy.

Yes, eat in control and also you can do some exercise to make you fit. Nothing more.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes.. Because I know many people who had reduced their weight just from dieting.. But when they stop dieting they gain their weight again because of no exercising.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I agree that one should avoid diet, instead it is better to take small meal through out the day one should avoid sugar and fatty deit, it is very important not to skip breakfast and the best way to reduce weight is to excerice and yoga, consider that 'Rome was not built in a day' so for weight loss have pateince and eat healthy :) :) :) :) :)
Yes.. Because I know many people who had reduced their weight just from dieting.. But when they stop dieting they gain their weight again because of no exercising.

I faced this difficulty. I was on diet for a month, but then suddenly i started eating more. So, i have decided to have in control.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.