The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My father likes Sivaji movies than MGR. But I like MGR.
Sivaji is so over acting :laugh: :laugh:

Sivaji was never a subtle actor. There will be an exaggerated drama in every aspect of his histrionics

Sivaji was never a subtle actor. There will be an exaggerated drama in every aspect of his histrionics

ya, that's the reason.
MGR looks just natural onscreen
Babuji..do you know Tamil? Watch Tamil movies?

Meera sandhu

ya, that's the reason.

Sivaji Ganesan always over act whereas MGR does not now much acting. But the songs were meaningful songs. Credit goes to lyrics writters.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

ya, that's the reason.

Sivaji Ganesan always over act whereas MGR does not now much acting. But the songs were meaningful songs. Credit goes to lyrics writters.

all old movie lyrics are just fantastic....Saundar rajan and Susheela

now when I hear the remixes I love them more....than original ;)
One song of Vijay and Shreya Sharon of Sivaji's movie.....

Now I remember a Tamil song of MGR...Melle po, Melle po...I liked that song in my childhood days a lot.

Robert, am a half Tamilain ;) ;)
My mother belongs to TamilNadu (near Marthandam). More than 60-70% relatives belong to Kanya Kumari District :cheer: :cheer:
My uncle (he is no more) once gifted as a cassette of 90 minutes full of MGR songs..we used to hear it repeatedly ...Melle Po was my favourite from the long list.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RobertP
MGR will aways be remembered for his work and achievements in India. I honour him on his 96th birth anniversary.
Thank you said by: RobertP
He is the only person who lives in many hearts after his death for a long period. Still people love and worship him.

ya, that's the reason.

I see all Tamil and Malayalam pictures. Urvasi Sarada and Adoor Gopla krishnan, Mammooty, Nagesh were my favorites once. Now stopped seeing all movies

ya, that's the reason.

I see all Tamil and Malayalam pictures. Urvasi Sarada and Adoor Gopla krishnan, Mammooty, Nagesh were my favorites once. Now stopped seeing all movies

Malayalam ariyamo? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

ya, that's the reason.

Rambabu, I strongly believe that you have seen few of M.G.Ramchandran's movies (tamil). It would be grateful if you share your view on this.

Few days back,renovated Bharat Ratna Dr. M.G.R Memorial was opened by Chief Minister of Tamilandu Miss. Jayalalithaa which is located at Marina Beach (Near Arignar Anna Memorial).

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.