Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sandhya what is this back yard mean. I didnt understand what you have said over here

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

White peacock !!!! Wow looking really beautiful.. Never seen it before.

come to our Ananthapuri :P
you can see a couple there, at zoo :)

It's nor worth seeing them in zoos!!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

You should have come to my previous residence.
Peahens used to sit in my terrace and outerwall.
also they pluck coconuts from trees around :cheer: :cheer: But peacocks can't fly high. so they travel through my backyard...

They seem to be knowing you the best and in eternal love with you!!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9785]}
White peacock !!!! Wow looking really beautiful.. Never seen it before.

come to our Ananthapuri :P
you can see a couple there, at zoo :)

It's nor worth seeing them in zoos!!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

You should have come to my previous residence.
Peahens used to sit in my terrace and outerwall.
also they pluck coconuts from trees around :cheer: :cheer: But peacocks can't fly high. so they travel through my backyard...

They seem to be knowing you the best and in eternal love with you!!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9785]}

Thank you :P

actually I thought of feeding them with rice grains so that they do visit me everytime they com here. but what to do, they are interested in grass only :dry: :silly: :silly:
so i enjoy just watching them

now I just watch my profile picture and think about that lovely place.
@Sarala....
It's the back side of home

Meera sandhu
Oh, I can't explain these beauties. God has made many kind of beautiful things in this world .This pair is really very beautiful and amazing I impressed this. I never seen this.
Wow its so beautiful. We can't say anything about the beauties of both. thanks to God for this.
As Peacock is more beautiful among all the birds, so it is known as our national bird.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9711]}

They really are beautiful, we have them running around on the outskirts of our city ...the only problem is their screechy cries, I guess the creator always balances out....

Yes, it's all about that balancing game which the Creator is so expert at! I still won't mind these screeches for that!

That is true...unless they are around you all the time and start their chorus together ... :cheer:

Once I was in Manesar not too far from Jaipur and my evenings were just surreal with them around!!

I sometimes go to a place called Mary Hill, on the outskirts of the city where there is a wood and lots of open space as well.It is filled with Peacocks and you can find them on the trees and just wandering about...They are lovely in their natural surroundings !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is a small village near Pune, just about 30 or 35 km, called Morachi Chincholi, (Mor means peacock in Marathi). In this village you will see hundreds of peacocks and peahens roaming freely, they are not scared of any humans. The villagers look after them as if they are their own children and protect the peacocks with all their might. They are as free as crows or sparrows in this village!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9710]}

I had not seen white peacock but the blue peacock is beautiful than white one.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Even me too have not seen white peacock i have seen alot of blue color peacocks in zoo.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.