Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9711]}

They really are beautiful, we have them running around on the outskirts of our city ...the only problem is their screechy cries, I guess the creator always balances out....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

:) Very beautiful, my state Rajasthan is house of peacocks.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9710]}
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

They really are beautiful, we have them running around on the outskirts of our city ...the only problem is their screechy cries, I guess the creator always balances out....

Yes, it's all about that balancing game which the Creator is so expert at! I still won't mind these screeches for that!

Yes, it's all about that balancing game which the Creator is so expert at! I still won't mind these screeches for that!

That is true...unless they are around you all the time and start their chorus together ... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is true...unless they are around you all the time and start their chorus together ... :cheer:

Once I was in Manesar not too far from Jaipur and my evenings were just surreal with them around!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
White peacock !!!! Wow looking really beautiful.. Never seen it before.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

come to our Ananthapuri :P
you can see a couple there, at zoo :)

Meera sandhu

It's nor worth seeing them in zoos!!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
I just left that peacock filled backyard last month :( :(

Meera sandhu

It's nor worth seeing them in zoos!!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

You should have come to my previous residence.
Peahens used to sit in my terrace and outerwall.
also they pluck coconuts from trees around :cheer: :cheer: But peacocks can't fly high. so they travel through my backyard...
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.