Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think it is necessary to make assesses remind them about their tax liabilities, especially to them who get their tax deducted at the source. Many people has non taxable income. They hardly care for march 31st.
I don't think it is necessary to make assesses remind them about their tax liabilities, especially to them who get their tax deducted at the source. Many people has non taxable income. They hardly care for march 31st.

Need I comment on this or does it deserve any comments? I leave it to members!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Need I comment on this or does it deserve any comments? I leave it to members!!

Better left to the wiser ones to decide if its useful or not!!! :laugh: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

People who are liable to tax always keep account of their liability. They also go through the day to day updates and tax changes(if any). Fiscal budget becomes very important for them. They keep aside all their work and anxiously wait for the budgetary sessions. Now I would comment that nobody is a kid.
We can write here for general discussions but not the whole guidelines or tax laws. According to me, we can better opt for article sections for writing such rules and guidelines.
It makes you work better. I don't have any negative aspects behind my posts.

In case of any query or doubts regarding taxation, forums are open for us.
People who are liable to tax always keep account of their liability. They also go through the day to day updates and tax changes(if any). Fiscal budget becomes very important for all. They keep aside all their work and anxiously wait for the budget sessions. Now I would comment that nobody is kid.
We can write here for general discussions but not the whole guidelines or tax laws. For such work we can better opt for article sections.

In case of any query or doubts regarding taxation, forums are open to all.

Your views are welcome Devyani as are the views of others too! This is an open forum and everyone is free to post their opinions, feelings etc. but we have to bear in mind that you have to display a modicum of respect to others' feelings. You cannot sound abrupt and rude at any point of time while commenting on others' post. I hope you understand that.

People who are liable to tax always keep account of their liability. They also go through the day to day updates and tax changes(if any). Fiscal budget becomes very important for all. They keep aside all their work and anxiously wait for the budget sessions. Now I would comment that nobody is kid.
We can write here for general discussions but not the whole guidelines or tax laws. For such work we can better opt for article sections.

Your views are welcome Devyani as are the views of others too! This is an open forum and everyone is free to post their opinions, feelings etc. but we have to bear in mind that you have to display a modicum of respect to others' feelings. You cannot sound abrupt and rude at any point of time while commenting on others' post. I hope you understand that.

I appologise.

I appologise.

Thank you Devyani! :) The basic purpose every one comes here is to share knowledge and enjoy a few moments of pleasing fun, so why spoil that! :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.