Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
the quote is good but can any one tell me who is the special one who makes us happy without doing anything for us

You can find your answer from the above discussions.
from the above discussion, I found girl friend as a answer, but i feel there are many people of many relations can make us happy with out doing anything special for us.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

from the above discussion, I found girl friend as a answer, but i feel there are many people of many relations can make us happy with out doing anything special for us.

Yes. true. Its not necessarily aboy friend or a girl friend. Any friend can fit in the slot.
Some one special does not mean whom we love they can be our parents who can also be very special for us.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Some one special does not mean whom we love they can be our parents who can also be very special for us.

Many of us always interpret "special person" to be a girlfriend or a boyfriend. And as you right pointed out, it can be anyone. A mother, a father, a sister, anyone can be special. It doesn't always have to be a girlfriend or a boyfriend.
Sharmista, what you said is true but parents also we love right. so some one special means the people whom we love. Its not only the boy we love or the girl we love.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Many of us always interpret "special person" to be a girlfriend or a boyfriend. And as you right pointed out, it can be anyone. A mother, a father, a sister, anyone can be special. It doesn't always have to be a girlfriend or a boyfriend.

Back to sq-1- as I said in the beginning- it's not necessarily a relative, GF, BF etc. but the one with whom you are connected well mentally.
@ram- Yes GF or BF come into the category a guy is attached in more than a friendly way. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Back to sq-1- as I said in the beginning- it's not necessarily a relative, GF, BF etc. but the one with whom you are connected well mentally.
@ram- Yes GF or BF come into the category a guy is attached in more than a friendly way. ;)

With Sunil's clarification everyone should be able to see the quote in the real perspective.;
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.