Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes you are rocking here and even I also have noticed your presence in the forums :) . But don't let it be the addiction otherwise you will repent. :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Yes you are rocking here and even I also have noticed your presence in the forums :) . But don't let it be the addiction otherwise you will repent. :woohoo:

Uh hu. Didn't get you. How will I repent? I am really enjoying myself here. There are great friends like you here who are always supportive. I will repent if I don't keep in touch with you all.

Uh hu. Didn't get you. How will I repent? I am really enjoying myself here. There are great friends like you here who are always supportive. I will repent if I don't keep in touch with you all.

Don't worry I will be supportive always! :)

I remember when I was a newbie here I used to sit late night participating on the forums that was really an addiction :evil: but now I have reduced it as I was not able to give time even to my family.Hope you don't indulge yourself in the forums like I did. :laugh:
I found you that you work hard on this forum and very much active all the time.All your hard work fetch you at this stage.Congrats to you.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Today is roughly the 40th day that I am seriously active here on the trot. You can see the number of posts that I have done - 640 ie. 16 daily on an average. I cannot believe I have come so long in this duration. Feeling pumped up to go on...

Thanks to me- I persuaded you back to site and if you would have listened to me last year itself, you could have been right on top. WAY TO GO MAN- KEEP IT UP. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I remember when I was a newbie here I used to sit late night participating on the forums that was really an addiction :evil: but now I have reduced it as I was not able to give time even to my family.Hope you don't indulge yourself in the forums like I did. :laugh:

Oh you are saying it in that way. Well, I have chalked out my schedule and so working at all the places - on the net - accordingly. So, I hope I will be alright.
I found you that you work hard on this forum and very much active all the time.All your hard work fetch you at this stage.Congrats to you.

Thanks Sharmistha for your kind word. I see that there are many friends here who are also very active and participate here on a daily basis.

yes i too remember when we two would sit here til 11 or 12. But for me it was only a routine as I am a whole time online worker. I have to spend time to keep my plans going.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Today is roughly the 40th day that I am seriously active here on the trot. You can see the number of posts that I have done - 640 ie. 16 daily on an average. I cannot believe I have come so long in this duration. Feeling pumped up to go on...

Thanks to me- I persuaded you back to site and if you would have listened to me last year itself, you could have been right on top. WAY TO GO MAN- KEEP IT UP. :)

Yes, you deserve a huge thanks. But I was handling as many as 4 clients on a daily basis and I couldn't be active even on sites where I was familiar then. Can't tell you how I managed in those days. But I will certainly try to be there (at the top :P :P :P )with you.

am sure you are addicted to this site like me :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

keep it up :P

Without being addicted one should be attached .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.