Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Job stress makes people think about their career, promoton and competition for a while. People must learn to make their mind mature.

Before reply to this post, I want to know if you are working full time in job somewhere???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Inspite of having a higher standard of living we see many more cases of life style related diseases like Diabetes in youngsters these days which is mainly due to faulty food habit and no exercise.Most software units come with a gym,library,music room etc these days so that the employees use their time wisely and remain fit, but it is not being used properly and according to many physicians it is this group, where most of these ailments are found..

Yes these days most of the software companies do that but small industries still don't do anything for employee welfare they just want to take work from them they hardly bother what mental stress their employees go through while working for them. :evil:

I feel that our health and managing our work and career is largely dependent on the individual. There are deadlines and commitments, but there are also ways to overcome stress levels which should be made use of .....Just think of the top industrialists and other high level officials who have much more responsibility and stress levels...

Managing time is what is the key to overcome stress at work which most of the people lack. They don't prioritize things and pay at the end when they don't able to complete targets within the dead lines. I have been working full time in an organisation since last 15 years and I rarely get stressed up due to work pressure though I have lots of work load but I know how to manage work at office. :)
Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar

Managing time is what is the key to overcome stress at work which most of the people lack. They don't prioritize things and pay at the end when they don't able to complete targets within the dead lines. I have been working full time in an organisation since last 15 years and I rarely get stressed up due to work pressure though I have lots of work load but I know how to manage work at office. :)

I agree to the fact that the person who knows to manage time effectively will never stressed out.

I agree to the fact that the person who knows to manage time effectively will never stressed out.

That is true! Better organisation and management of workload does reduce stress a little bit. But this still does not hold true to BPO and IT industries, no matter how better organised you are, the extremely tight deadlines and difficult target SLAs are enough to kill any sane person. And I am talking from my own experience of 13+ years, not just out of hat!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That is true! Better organisation and management of workload does reduce stress a little bit. But this still does not hold true to BPO and IT industries, no matter how better organised you are, the extremely tight deadlines and difficult target SLAs are enough to kill any sane person. And I am talking from my own experience of 13+ years, not just out of hat!

I agree ! I dont understand where is the nee for such a great hurry? Most people working for BPO seem to be perpetually tired and prefer sleeping during the entire weekend to make up for the previous weeks lack and get ready for the coming week...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I must say that managing time is an art. There are many people who do multi-tasking ( and I am one of them ;) ). If time is managed well, one can never run out of it.

I agree ! I dont understand where is the nee for such a great hurry? Most people working for BPO seem to be perpetually tired and prefer sleeping during the entire weekend to make up for the previous weeks lack and get ready for the coming week...

Organization is the key. My nephew is in WIPRO. I have never seen him wilting under pressure. He is in a key position and always attends to his family needs and family holidays. I say its all but an impeccable organization.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.