Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes...mainly events like this happen in rural India. We can't blame the people for this, because they are just puppets in the hands of dhongi babas. The people in rural areas should be educated about the importance of science. Their religious beliefs can be modified.
I am a new user, so I don't know how to use the Thank you.

People in urban areas too are prone to superstitions and meaningless beliefs. I know Doctors in Urban areas consulting the Almanac to admit the patients in the hospitals. If rationale lost, everything is lost.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, krishna pramod
yes...people in urban areas are also superstitious but they will not take extreme steps like suicide. I think the doctor should leave his profession and do something like jaadu tonna, which suits him better. If educated people also start doing like this, then the whole country will be in chaos. I think everyone is superstitious to some extent but how far they can go to prove themselves as a fool, define them.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
yes...people in urban areas are also superstitious but they will not take extreme steps like suicide. I think the doctor should leave his profession and do something like jaadu tonna, which suits him better. If educated people also start doing like this, then the whole country will be in chaos. I think everyone is superstitious to some extent but how far they can go to prove themselves as a fool, define them.

I have witnessed that the doctors help early or late delivery of babies on astrologer's suggestion of auspicious time. Thus there is unholy collaboration between 'scientists' and 'irrational astrologers'. I fear that doctors and astrologers both work for money only and they have no regard for people's interest.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes sir...what you said is absolutely right. Even the fate of an unborn child is in hands of these irrational astrologers. But the fact that doctors are also involved in this foolishness is hard to digest. As you have said now days every one is running behind money, no value for relationships. Even younger doctors who have just passed out from medical colleges are taking bribes from poor people for treatment.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.