Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

But thrashing accounts to, 'Taking law in to one's hands.'. That's a crime. To curb a crime we cannot commit another crime.

Crime for crime only increase the number of crimes and not to help this issue.
Now girls are also getting aggressive and boys are for the first time victims. A girl loved a boy so much that she kidnapped him and also thrashed him for not surrendering to her lust. Is this not sexual harassment of new kind?

http://in.screen.yahoo.com/girl-abducts-boy-not-accepting-120500326.html

Sexual harassment done by if men or female will be under crime. Both must punish in the same way. In this case also boy will not have any damage to his future. But in the girls case damage to their life and future.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I have seen many such girls who harass boys or men mostly in college or offices. I have also seen such girls to spoil life of their girl-friend or wife. It is the parents who anyhow protects the couple.
Men and women whoever is innocent is being trapped or harassed by the evils.

The best idea is thrashing. Give nice beating to the person who harasses the opposite sex be it a girl or a boy.

But thrashing accounts to, 'Taking law in to one's hands.'. That's a crime. To curb a crime we cannot commit another crime.

If thrashing can protect someone, it is better to thrash.
I have seen many such girls who harass boys or men mostly in college or offices. I have also seen such girls to spoil life of their girl-friend or wife. It is the parents who anyhow protects the couple.

The best idea is thrashing. Give nice beating to the person who harasses the opposite sex be it a girl or a boy.

With thrashing, there is a problem. Here the victim may not necessarily succeed. The criminals usually succeed more in thrashing. This tactic requires better organization and determination.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

With thrashing, there is a problem. Here the victim may not necessarily succeed. The criminals usually succeed more in thrashing. This tactic requires better organization and determination.

I feel that any kind of thrashing or physical retaliation should be done only when it is a question of self defense , otherwise such actions can lead to more violence which is not a healthy trend for the society !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now girls are also getting aggressive and boys are for the first time victims. A girl loved a boy so much that she kidnapped him and also thrashed him for not surrendering to her lust. Is this not sexual harassment of new kind?

http://in.screen.yahoo.com/girl-abducts-boy-not-accepting-120500326.html

It's nothing new, there is a big list of such cases but no one talked much openly. Now people are taking them in public therefore such cases are coming to light.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Just one question has come in my mind. Unless a boy or a man has been made drunk or forced to have some kind of drug, is it possible to rape a boy or a man.
In case of females it is possible. What about a man?
Let me mention clearly that sexsual abuse and rape both are different.

I feel that any kind of thrashing or physical retaliation should be done only when it is a question of self defense , otherwise such actions can lead to more violence which is not a healthy trend for the society !

I don't think so.
In Kolkata, if a lady don't oppose strongly against any kind of harassment or sexual abuse or rape, people talk negatively about her character. If she starts beating right from the beginning, she gets support of many people. The wrong doers move back or escape. Otherwise, she will be insulted even after her death.
Just one question has come in my mind. Unless a boy or a man has been made drunk or forced to have some kind of drug, is it possible to rape a boy or a man.
In case of females it is possible. What about a man?
Let me mention clearly that sexsual abuse and rape both are different.

Presently, a woman cannot rape a man. Forcing sex by a woman on a man is not rape. As regards rape of women, this may not be necessarily by physical violence. Even exercising undue influence arising out of dominant position to have sex with a woman is rape. Also a woman below sixteen years (later changed to 18 years) cannot give her consent and so sex with her is rape- consent or no consent. A man can be subject to unnatural offence which means anal sex. Naturally, a woman cannot make such an offence either on man or woman.
Molestation which is short of rape amounts to sexual abuse. This may involve fondling someone lustily. I remember that in a school, a teacher would fondle young boys lustily. The boys were too young to understand the teacher;s motive.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.