Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Absolutely its the law which can decide better. I think he should be allowed to appear in the exam but final authority is with in the hands of law let us see what they decide. :blink:

But I really afraid how can such a criminal can get a government job. May be the people who try for it need a character certificate before appointment though I am not sure about it. :blink:

Character certificate is not required as per existing law. But law enforcing character certificate should come.

Absolutely its the law which can decide better. I think he should be allowed to appear in the exam but final authority is with in the hands of law let us see what they decide. :blink:

But I really afraid how can such a criminal can get a government job. May be the people who try for it need a character certificate before appointment though I am not sure about it. :blink:

Character certificate is not required as per existing law. But law enforcing character certificate should come.

Even I agree it should come as I don't people having criminal records should get a government job. :blink:
Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar

Even I agree it should come as I don't people having criminal records should get a government job. :blink:

I too feel the same.These people should not be permitted for a Government job.
Yet another news to be added here.
Gang-rape accused says inmates, police beat him in jail.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/gang-rape-accused-says-inmates-police-beat-him-105836884.html
This indeed shows that jail is not being properly administered. Jail authorities are supposed to house the accused properly and nicely and it is not their function to punish or terrorize the inmates particularly the under trial.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar
This indeed shows that jail is not being properly administered. Jail authorities are supposed to house the accused properly and nicely and it is not their function to punish or terrorize the inmates particularly the under trial.

Earlier I felt whether the law is to save common public or to save these criminals from the people. Now I don't know what to say regarding this issue.

Earlier I felt whether the law is to save common public or to save these criminals from the people. Now I don't know what to say regarding this issue.

Issue is simple. The court will deliver judgment and thereafter the offenders will suffer punishment as decided. Currently, the accused are in jail only for safe custody so that they do not abscond. As such, jail authorities are supposed to treat them properly and not harass them. If anything wrong goes, court can also not try them properly. That is why prosecution advocate also has expressed his dismay.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.