Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great words. Yeah, don't allow your life to be influenced by barking dogs. It is your life, let people say whatever they want to say, at the end of the day, you have to answer yourself, not the barking dogs. Life is too short and live the way you want to be.

I think Dhoni is one man who has never given a thought to what other people were saying about him when he was not performing well. But now we all see his success.

It's the characteristic of all achievers, not to heed something not worthy of heeding.

One benefit of not listening to others is that you can achieve the best. Those who listen to others achieve well if they get good words. If they associate with desperate elements, they will achieve nothing. I know a man who was a laggard as he would listen to desperate friends. when he came in contact with some hopefuls, he listened to encouraging words and made remarkable achievement.

I feel that anywhere in life it is better to listen to all opinions but make your own judgment , otherwise people tend to take advantage and manipulate you suit their needs ....better not to give too much importance to others words and do what your conscience dictates you..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Great words. Yeah, don't allow your life to be influenced by barking dogs. It is your life, let people say whatever they want to say, at the end of the day, you have to answer yourself, not the barking dogs. Life is too short and live the way you want to be.

I think Dhoni is one man who has never given a thought to what other people were saying about him when he was not performing well. But now we all see his success.

It's the characteristic of all achievers, not to heed something not worthy of heeding.

One benefit of not listening to others is that you can achieve the best. Those who listen to others achieve well if they get good words. If they associate with desperate elements, they will achieve nothing. I know a man who was a laggard as he would listen to desperate friends. when he came in contact with some hopefuls, he listened to encouraging words and made remarkable achievement.

I feel that anywhere in life it is better to listen to all opinions but make your own judgment , otherwise people tend to take advantage and manipulate you suit their needs ....better not to give too much importance to others words and do what your conscience dictates you..

That's right its nothing there is nothing bad in listening to all but to act on the thing which you like. Its always better for us to ignore the things which hurt you as to keep them in heart makes you depressed every time you think. :blink:

That is half the side of the coin - if you don't listen to others you can achieve what you want. But one also needs words of advice at times, don't forget that.

That is half the side of the coin - if you don't listen to others you can achieve what you want. But one also needs words of advice at times, don't forget that.

Exactly the word of advice is important for all of us as no one is great enough to do things alone. We all need people to advice us . :blink:
There are times when we don't see the relevance of an advise given by an elder because we may not have their kind of maturity and far sightedness .Later we do feel that there was wisdom in their words, so it is always better to analyse peoples words before jumping to conclusions .literally speaking, every braking dog may not bite but at times may be warning you about something it is able to perceive ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.