Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I don't care for barking dogs. :laugh:

Let them do their job and let me do mine. :laugh:

But is that really easy to ignore barking dogs too? At times their barking gives us headaches. I am not talking about real dogs - the people in the form of these animals, who make life difficult for you at times.

If you are afraid of the headaches caused by the people, you need to fortify your will. If the people are successful in making you unhappy, it clearly says they found your weakness. And that's what exactly those people want .

I just said that it is difficult. I have gone through such phases where it was nothing less than a battle and I have come out of it. It is not about weakness, but the will and the ability to fight it, which I am happy I have done.

Congrats for knowing your strength and using it 'Hush, Hush' the dogs away. After all this is your life and nobody except you can enrich it.
Great words. Yeah, don't allow your life to be influenced by barking dogs. It is your life, let people say whatever they want to say, at the end of the day, you have to answer yourself, not the barking dogs. Life is too short and live the way you want to be.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”

Wow great - well said SJ but for me, I would never throw a stone at barking dogs because whenever I saw a man bitten by a dog the dog was barking invariably. It stopped only when dog had the man's leg in its mouth. So don't count on old saying that barking dogs never bite, instead of throwing stones, run for your life.
True! Nowadays barking dogs do bite. The old saying do not hold good for the present.
Thank you said by: suni51

Wow great - well said SJ but for me, I would never throw a stone at barking dogs because whenever I saw a man bitten by a dog the dog was barking invariably. It stopped only when dog had the man's leg in its mouth. So don't count on old saying that barking dogs never bite, instead of throwing stones, run for your life.
True! Nowadays barking dogs do bite. The old saying do not hold good for the present.

@ Suny you try it and tell as for me barking dogs seldom bite. :laugh:

But is that really easy to ignore barking dogs too? At times their barking gives us headaches. I am not talking about real dogs - the people in the form of these animals, who make life difficult for you at times.

If you are afraid of the headaches caused by the people, you need to fortify your will. If the people are successful in making you unhappy, it clearly says they found your weakness. And that's what exactly those people want .

I just said that it is difficult. I have gone through such phases where it was nothing less than a battle and I have come out of it. It is not about weakness, but the will and the ability to fight it, which I am happy I have done.

Congrats for knowing your strength and using it 'Hush, Hush' the dogs away. After all this is your life and nobody except you can enrich it.

As a matter of fact, one of my online friends has inspired me to know how much I can get out of me. Call if knowing oneself's strength. He has retired from air force and is also an extremely good writer. I often reach out to me when in difficulty. He has been a great guide to me. In return I congratulate him for that!!!

I understood it long time back and now I don't let my energy get wasted just for what people say about me and I think this is the wise thinking as can't argue with everyone also it does not make a sense. :)
Great words. Yeah, don't allow your life to be influenced by barking dogs. It is your life, let people say whatever they want to say, at the end of the day, you have to answer yourself, not the barking dogs. Life is too short and live the way you want to be.

I think Dhoni is one man who has never given a thought to what other people were saying about him when he was not performing well. But now we all see his success.

I think Dhoni is one man who has never given a thought to what other people were saying about him when he was not performing well. But now we all see his success.

It's the characteristic of all achievers, not to heed something not worthy of heeding.

It's the characteristic of all achievers, not to heed something not worthy of heeding.

One benefit of not listening to others is that you can achieve the best. Those who listen to others achieve well if they get good words. If they associate with desperate elements, they will achieve nothing. I know a man who was a laggard as he would listen to desperate friends. when he came in contact with some hopefuls, he listened to encouraging words and made remarkable achievement.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

One benefit of not listening to others is that you can achieve the best. Those who listen to others achieve well if they get good words. If they associate with desperate elements, they will achieve nothing. I know a man who was a laggard as he would listen to desperate friends. when he came in contact with some hopefuls, he listened to encouraging words and made remarkable achievement.

This is perhaps abstract to be added to management courses. This can help a fresher to achieve success in his future ventures. My favorite lines.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.