Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
very true,many a times in my case and might be in most middle class cases,
but how come you travel in flights and go on tours to Bangkok but do not discard your paste till it is flattened.
the rickshaw and mineral water incidents were true in my case once upon a time but now changed with the influence of some rich friends,
The manually appending mail is cool, might be i'll try it the next time.

There is nothing wrong in extracting the last of the toothpaste from the tube, that does not mean you are stingy but rather a person who does not waste things, and it is also better to drink regular tap water instead of 'mineral' water which is hardly mineral of course. In fact drinking only mineral water, you are helping damage the environment, to produce only a bottle of mineral water means wastage of at least 3-4 liters of good water that could have quenched the thirst of an entire family in a drought-ridden village. The truth is now there is a snob value attached to each and everything and wasting food and stuff has become a way of showing your rich status! Ridiculous and stupid, in my opinion!

Good one Kalayani... You have indeed stated the fact. Our urge to show off and get our selves compared with higher class is indeed ruining our lives indeed. We need to be ourself because we are what we are. rich, middle or poor... God save us...

I think the call of the moment now is to question ourselves whether we are more responsible, accountable and conscious for our community and our country rather than as rich or poor or middle class etc. The way people are now headed is all wrong!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

MIddle class has many problem- they are in middle so pasted by both, rich and poor. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
very true,many a times in my case and might be in most middle class cases,
but how come you travel in flights and go on tours to Bangkok but do not discard your paste till it is flattened.
the rickshaw and mineral water incidents were true in my case once upon a time but now changed with the influence of some rich friends,
The manually appending mail is cool, might be i'll try it the next time.

There is nothing wrong in extracting the last of the toothpaste from the tube, that does not mean you are stingy but rather a person who does not waste things, and it is also better to drink regular tap water instead of 'mineral' water which is hardly mineral of course. In fact drinking only mineral water, you are helping damage the environment, to produce only a bottle of mineral water means wastage of at least 3-4 liters of good water that could have quenched the thirst of an entire family in a drought-ridden village. The truth is now there is a snob value attached to each and everything and wasting food and stuff has become a way of showing your rich status! Ridiculous and stupid, in my opinion!

There is a saying that people with money know the value of money since it is by valuing money that they are able to save and amass wealth ( talking about people who have made money through honest means ). In such cases, they would definitely try and get every bit of the toothpaste or any other stuff that they pay for since they wouldn't want to waste it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MIddle class has many problem- they are in middle so pasted by both, rich and poor. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I believe being born in a middle class or a poor family in India is a curse. There are too many hassles they go through.

I believe being born in a middle class or a poor family in India is a curse. There are too many hassles they go through.

But this number is more and more in India.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

But this number is more and more in India.

Of course yes. The numbers are grownig constantly. The rich are becoming richer and the poor are becoming poorer.
This is really a good comparsion. I know the problems of the middle class. We can born as a poor or rich but not in middle class.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.