Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am so middle class that I would walk almost one kilometer before taking an auto to save for one kilometer.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
:woohoo: :woohoo: Good ones, but I have seen many people belonging to rich over middle class category who do a lot of these things, so it is not just middle class who try to be thrifty in many such ways! :laugh:

It depends on the mindset, the nature and the tenancy of the person. Rich people also behave in a miserly way at times and poor people too spend money liberally at certain times.

Yes it depends on the mindset of individual person. I saw person who came by car are bargains for vegetable which being sold on sidewalk.

Oh you have raised a good point Anil. Even I have seen such people who are earning in thousands every month, but still don't pay their newspaper bill to the poor guy.
I am so middle classed guy that I cannot even dream of a Ferrari because I have never seen one. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Nice one...glad to see I have friends from the middle class then? Witty compilation ...a good read!

Leo

Rich, poor or middle, you have to live in your means and fix your priorities. It is best to eat what you like and is also healthy. Dress and live as others normally in your category do. Then there is no tension.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Rich, poor or middle, you have to live in your means and fix your priorities. It is best to eat what you like and is also healthy. Dress and live as others normally in your category do. Then there is no tension.

Problems are not just related to a particular class or a strata of the society. We see problem ridden Monarchs and carefree commoners. It's all about the mental state.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I am so middle class that I would walk almost one kilometer before taking an auto to save for one kilometer.

I'm rather so middle class that I would not take full auto unless accompanied by family. I would walk to fixed point from where I may get shared vehicle- bus or auto.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

very true,many a times in my case and might be in most middle class cases,
but how come you travel in flights and go on tours to Bangkok but do not discard your paste till it is flattened.
the rickshaw and mineral water incidents were true in my case once upon a time but now changed with the influence of some rich friends,
The manually appending mail is cool, might be i'll try it the next time.
but how come you travel in flights and go on tours to Bangkok but do not discard your paste till it is flattened.
the rickshaw and mineral water incidents were true in my case once upon a time but now changed with the influence of some rich friends,

There is nothing wrong in extracting the last of the toothpaste from the tube, that does not mean you are stingy but rather a person who does not waste things, and it is also better to drink regular tap water instead of 'mineral' water which is hardly mineral of course. In fact drinking only mineral water, you are helping damage the environment, to produce only a bottle of mineral water means wastage of at least 3-4 liters of good water that could have quenched the thirst of an entire family in a drought-ridden village. The truth is now there is a snob value attached to each and everything and wasting food and stuff has become a way of showing your rich status! Ridiculous and stupid, in my opinion!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is nothing wrong in extracting the last of the toothpaste from the tube, that does not mean you are stingy but rather a person who does not waste things, and it is also better to drink regular tap water instead of 'mineral' water which is hardly mineral of course. In fact drinking only mineral water, you are helping damage the environment, to produce only a bottle of mineral water means wastage of at least 3-4 liters of good water that could have quenched the thirst of an entire family in a drought-ridden village. The truth is now there is a snob value attached to each and everything and wasting food and stuff has become a way of showing your rich status! Ridiculous and stupid, in my opinion!

Good one Kalayani... You have indeed stated the fact. Our urge to show off and get our selves compared with higher class is indeed ruining our lives indeed. We need to be ourself because we are what we are. rich, middle or poor... God save us...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.