Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The first 15 years after marriage is the "Grihastha" stage and after that its "Vanaprastha" and "Sannyasa" stage and I think the agarbatti signifies these two stages.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
The first 15 years after marriage is the "Grihastha" stage and after that its "Vanaprastha" and "Sannyasa" stage and I think the agarbatti signifies these two stages.

Is it so? Have they reduced duration from 25 to 15, maybe soon it'll be 10 and who knows the way the relations are turning sour, even an year would be matter of celebrations. Diamond jubilee in 5 years perhaps. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: krishna pramod
Nice explanation. I am in between 15 years and ya I use all of this pain killer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
:laugh: :laugh: Wow great. I could hardly stop laughing when I read that. Totally hilarious! :lol: :lol:

These are stage of every life, we all experience these. Jindgi Char Dink Ki hai

If I am not wrong (and I am sure I am not :laugh: can't stop), the ashramas are divided in 25 years each and not 15.
:laugh: :laugh: Wow great. I could hardly stop laughing when I read that. Totally hilarious! :lol: :lol:

These are stage of every life, we all experience these. Jindgi Char Dink Ki hai

I wholeheartedly agree with that , because you know it , it is time to say goodbye....but in a way it is nice, when you are busy living life it doesn't really matter when you go as long as you are leading a busy life !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is really chinmoy jee now you are having agarbatti in your bedroom.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.