Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We have such doctors in every city in north India, although I am not aware in other parts of our country. Most of these are from Muslim community and do it without charging any fees for it but if someone wants to pay they do not deny. even the oil etc used in setting the bones right is prepared by themselves and they do it with perfect expertise.
Likewise we have another kind of such doctors known as 'Jarrah' who are expert in surgery without ever going to school. They learn it from their elders.

I agree with you. We have examples where in ancient India these doctors performered surgery too. What was the technology there then? Certainly for too less than that of now. But still they were the experts.
We have such doctors in every city in north India, although I am not aware in other parts of our country. Most of these are from Muslim community and do it without charging any fees for it but if someone wants to pay they do not deny. even the oil etc used in setting the bones right is prepared by themselves and they do it with perfect expertise.
Likewise we have another kind of such doctors known as 'Jarrah' who are expert in surgery without ever going to school. They learn it from their elders.

I agree with you. We have examples where in ancient India these doctors performered surgery too. What was the technology there then? Certainly for too less than that of now. But still they were the experts.

Susruta was the first Plastic surgeon of the world. He has done rhinoplasty or nose surgery, when the so called present civilized world was yet to born. Such was the mastery of of our doctors whom we call 'Street doctors.'
There are many street doctors who set the bones by massaging and clean your ears. My maternal uncle (mom's sister's husband) was a fruit merchant but would treat patients of bone problems free of charge. Such skill is hereditary in many cases. Before his death, he wanted to impart his skill to my brother, a qualified orthopedics doctor. But he died with his skill.

Many of such street doctors are considered fake and unauthorized. Yet they have flourishing business partly because there is not sufficient medical facility available and partly because some of these really render good service.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/cult-of-the-streets-slideshow/

A place near Chittor, called Puttor in the state of AP, is fully filled with the 'Bone Setters'. The entire village is in the profession of 'Bone setting'. The whole year will be filled with visitors from other places in the country to set their broken bones in order by these traditional Bone setters.

My wife have problem in knee. It is because of knee dislocation. Only treatment of it is knee implant. Tell me her treatment is possible at Chittor.
There are many street doctors who set the bones by massaging and clean your ears. My maternal uncle (mom's sister's husband) was a fruit merchant but would treat patients of bone problems free of charge. Such skill is hereditary in many cases. Before his death, he wanted to impart his skill to my brother, a qualified orthopedics doctor. But he died with his skill.

Many of such street doctors are considered fake and unauthorized. Yet they have flourishing business partly because there is not sufficient medical facility available and partly because some of these really render good service.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/cult-of-the-streets-slideshow/

A place near Chittor, called Puttor in the state of AP, is fully filled with the 'Bone Setters'. The entire village is in the profession of 'Bone setting'. The whole year will be filled with visitors from other places in the country to set their broken bones in order by these traditional Bone setters.

My wife have problem in knee. It is because of knee dislocation. Only treatment of it is knee implant. Tell me her treatment is possible at Chittor.

There are many 'Traditional Bone setters' in Puttur. Please google search with the key word ,"Puttur Kattu', You will get all the details you need. Your wife will be cured depending on the fact,'How old is the Bone's location.'
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.