Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am really afraid to see so many rape cases in few days. People think they would get away with the crime but they don't know they will be caught and will be punished severely. But what about those cases which are not reported?. :(

In any way you look, even a small child also can say, the situation of crime especially rape cases reached an 'uncontrollable'[ stage.It's also evident that the present administration is incapable of doing anything to prevent the crime rate. So alternative left for a common man is to 'Save yourself.'

Exactly one should learn tricks to save him/herself as in present scenario I also agree that government is not able to take control of such situation. But in case of kids to teach them is very tough and every time we cannot keep them in front of our eyes. :blink:
There is no limit to sexual assaults against women and most heinous are those against minor girls as young as five years. We are perplexed an no way out appears. Not only small baby girls but entire nation's dignity and honor is at stake.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/rape-after-rape-india-is-no-country-for-minor-girls-716106.html

As if this is not enough, Police, our protectors are beating those who protest. Here also, women are the victims.

It is enough police offer 2000Rs to parents of victims to forgot all things. Policeman who offer it is equally culprit.
The way the cases are increasing at such an alarming rate, I am worried and concerned. I am unable to understand the reason behind such cases. Just what they get doing such devilish crimes or even devil would feel ashamed doing such brutal ....

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The way the cases are increasing at such an alarming rate, I am worried and concerned. I am unable to understand the reason behind such cases. Just what they get doing such devilish crimes or even devil would feel ashamed doing such brutal ....

Just before posting my comment, I was scanning through a local news paper. The first page carried the news about raping of a 5 year old girl by a teenager and the culprit taken in to custody.

Time and again it's being proved that we don't deserve democracy. We need whipping. We need to be treated like an animal.

Just before posting my comment, I was scanning through a local news paper. The first page carried the news about raping of a 5 year old girl by a teenager and the culprit taken in to custody.

Time and again it's being proved that we don't deserve democracy. We need whipping. We need to be treated like an animal.

What I feel that animals are far better than us, they never go against behavior set by nature for them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have no words to describe what I heard. These people are really insane and have left all the morality and see just lust in everything. How can people enjoy sex with a girl of just 5 years :angry:
Rape cases never seem to stop, Last Sunday , in Bangalore a nursing student was abducted in broad daylight by 3 youngsters, who took her in their sumo to a house on the outskirts of Bangalore, made her forcibly drink liquor and assaulted her and left her in the evening ! All of them, including the girl were from Kerala having come to study and work in Bangalore...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have no words to describe what I heard. These people are really insane and have left all the morality and see just lust in everything. How can people enjoy sex with a girl of just 5 years :angry:

To me, it appears that such person are abnormally lusty and also cowardly. They dare not even talk to adult girls and hence small innocent girls and even boys fall prey to them.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

To me, it appears that such person are abnormally lusty and also cowardly. They dare not even talk to adult girls and hence small innocent girls and even boys fall prey to them.

Yes. Most of the offenders think that their foul deed will go unnoticed and unpunished. Recently, one of the offenders admitted this fact. And some admitted as you said that they were overtaken by 'Lust.'

That's right. Such people are also very weak. They can hardly face the outside world. And so they look to overpower those people who are weaker than them - especially the women and girls.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.