Friends,
I got a new internet connection for my new laptop. It is USB modem. I also got a new router for it as well. It has been more than two weeks now. For the first two weeks, the speed was excellent. But for the past 3-4 days, its lazy. It's too too slow. I am fed up of waiting. The person told me it's the company's problems that they are not sending high speed from there. Is that true? How has been your connection speed. Please let me know. It's very important for me.
Thanks!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends,
I got a new internet connection for my new laptop. It is USB modem. I also got a new router for it as well. It has been more than two weeks now. For the first two weeks, the speed was excellent. But for the past 3-4 days, its lazy. It's too too slow. I am fed up of waiting. The person told me it's the company's problems that they are not sending high speed from there. Is that true? How has been your connection speed. Please let me know. It's very important for me.
Thanks!

Mne is working according to plan, some times I may feel the speed bit slow but once I clear cache and temporary files etc, every thing comes back to normal, but some times its service provider's fault as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friends,
Thanks!

Mne is working according to plan, some times I may feel the speed bit slow but once I clear cache and temporary files etc, every thing comes back to normal, but some times its service provider's fault as well.

Does clearing the cache clear the passwords too? But if clearing the cache clears the password, then that will be tough to get them back again. I have saved all my passwords. I just ran an anti-virus scan. I hope it helps.
Friends,
Thanks!

I do not face any such problem. But service provider has to come up with a solution. Any aspect related to speed or other functions. he is accountable.
Friends,
Thanks!

I do not face any such problem. But service provider has to come up with a solution. Any aspect related to speed or other functions. he is accountable.

That's right. We have nowhere to complain. We are literally at the mercy of them. It is easy for them to put up any reason for slow speed. I believe, they aren't delivering what they are promising all the while.
Friends,
Thanks!

That's right. We have nowhere to complain. We are literally at the mercy of them. It is easy for them to put up any reason for slow speed. I believe, they aren't delivering what they are promising all the while.

Perhaps its due to monopoly, these service providers dictate the terms. Luckily my place offers lot of options when it comes to net connection. Owing to this competition, a service provider cannot take the risk of offering faulty services to the customers.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Mine is BSNL connection and it really frustrated. Every now and then, it get stuck because of very slow speed. If I call their customer support then they come up with many excuses such as weather issue, traffic issue, day time will be slow and so on. Unfortunately i don't have any option here. I may opt for 3G Dongle connection but they are expensive. Nothing can be done :(

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Mine is BSNL connection and it really frustrated. Every now and then, it get stuck because of very slow speed. If I call their customer support then they come up with many excuses such as weather issue, traffic issue, day time will be slow and so on. Unfortunately i don't have any option here. I may opt for 3G Dongle connection but they are expensive. Nothing can be done :(

I don't know if it's right to name a compnay or not over here, but I too have a lot of similar problems, though I am not subscribed as to what you have. But the excuses are really the same. Internet sucks in India and no one is reliable.
Another problem is, suppose if i get a 3G dongle say for 800 rupees for 4GB, i can plan my budget for paying 800 rupees every month and constrain myself within 4GB, but next day you go in market you see plan have changed. This is quite frustrating, and i don't have any idea how this kinds of problem will get resolved. :(

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
@Abhijit

If you don't mind, please correct the grammatical part of your title by phrasing it as ' Do you...' or 'Are you experiencing...'!
Friends,
Thanks!

If you are using chrome go on top of browser, in extreme right hand side there three parallel lines click there click settings> advance settings> clear browsing data, check boxes which you want to keep or remove the ones you do not want. I think this should help

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.