Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it depends.. Some companies say that they are providing unlimited internet in 3g.. But in small letters in terms they also provide that for particular usage (for example for 5 GB) they will give 3g fast speed but after that they will start giving you 2g very less speed.

I do not understand any of the solutions provided here, see the user's laptop is new, connection is new, accessing it through router that means a broadband connection. Where do the 3g, 2g planas enter into the scene? The first thing first, whether it's a laptop related problem or service provider?

Suni.. I have mentioned that 2g/3g thing for giving example. Even some broadband plans are like that. I am using unlimited plan with 850Rs per month (UNLIMITED PLAN).. But for that that I am getting 2MBPS speed for first 8GB. and then only 550 Kbps..

So as abhi is saying that he was getting good speed in the starting, so it may related to plan.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes it depends.. Some companies say that they are providing unlimited internet in 3g.. But in small letters in terms they also provide that for particular usage (for example for 5 GB) they will give 3g fast speed but after that they will start giving you 2g very less speed.

I do not understand any of the solutions provided here, see the user's laptop is new, connection is new, accessing it through router that means a broadband connection. Where do the 3g, 2g planas enter into the scene? The first thing first, whether it's a laptop related problem or service provider?

Suni.. I have mentioned that 2g/3g thing for giving example. Even some broadband plans are like that. I am using unlimited plan with 850Rs per month (UNLIMITED PLAN).. But for that that I am getting 2MBPS speed for first 8GB. and then only 550 Kbps..

So as abhi is saying that he was getting good speed in the starting, so it may related to plan.

I too have now started to feel that there might be something similar to what you are saying. The plan might be the reason why after downloading some data, it has become slow.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.