Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Another problem is, suppose if i get a 3G dongle say for 800 rupees for 4GB, i can plan my budget for paying 800 rupees every month and constrain myself within 4GB, but next day you go in market you see plan have changed. This is quite frustrating, and i don't have any idea how this kinds of problem will get resolved. :(

I used to have CDMA 1X unlimited plan for Rs. 800. The new modem is superior and promises a lot. But it is so slow, it looks like the old one was better.
Another problem is, suppose if i get a 3G dongle say for 800 rupees for 4GB, i can plan my budget for paying 800 rupees every month and constrain myself within 4GB, but next day you go in market you see plan have changed. This is quite frustrating, and i don't have any idea how this kinds of problem will get resolved. :(

I used to have CDMA 1X unlimited plan for Rs. 800. The new modem is superior and promises a lot. But it is so slow, it looks like the old one was better.

Also check your internet options to see if an unwanted program is installed to slow down your internet browsing speed.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Also check your internet options to see if an unwanted program is installed to slow down your internet browsing speed.

If I clear the browing data, will it wipe out the passwords too? That's important for me to know. Please tell me that.
And secondly, speed was lightening fast when I used my wireless modem with a router. But I don't know what happened and the speed started sucking. I guess it is the router problem. I am fed up. I don't know what to do. I downloaded a 33MB file in 3 minutes only. But now it is taking ages to download.

If I clear the browing data, will it wipe out the passwords too? That's important for me to know. Please tell me that.
And secondly, speed was lightening fast when I used my wireless modem with a router. But I don't know what happened and the speed started sucking. I guess it is the router problem. I am fed up. I don't know what to do. I downloaded a 33MB file in 3 minutes only. But now it is taking ages to download.

No it won't

Sometimes, I faced such a problems, But,

Nowadays, I also do not face any speed problem of internet.

So, pl.Check your Internet connection properly. Abhijit.

Be positive
Sometimes, I faced such a problems, But,

Nowadays, I also do not face any speed problem of internet.

So, pl.Check your Internet connection properly. Abhijit.

There is no problem for the connection. The problem is with the speed. I mean, some days back I got great speed. But it just sucks now.
Have you checked your plan? I mean as per few plan they provide high speed for particular usage like for 5 to 6 gb, and then they slowdown the speed after that. I hope your plan is not like that.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Have you checked your plan? I mean as per few plan they provide high speed for particular usage like for 5 to 6 gb, and then they slowdown the speed after that. I hope your plan is not like that.

Ohh didn't know that. So, speed depends on the plans too? I will have to check what plan I am using because it was the person from whom I bought it, did everything for me. So, I will have to confirm it. Thanks for mentioning.
Yes it depends.. Some companies say that they are providing unlimited internet in 3g.. But in small letters in terms they also provide that for particular usage (for example for 5 GB) they will give 3g fast speed but after that they will start giving you 2g very less speed.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes it depends.. Some companies say that they are providing unlimited internet in 3g.. But in small letters in terms they also provide that for particular usage (for example for 5 GB) they will give 3g fast speed but after that they will start giving you 2g very less speed.

I do not understand any of the solutions provided here, see the user's laptop is new, connection is new, accessing it through router that means a broadband connection. Where do the 3g, 2g planas enter into the scene? The first thing first, whether it's a laptop related problem or service provider?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.