Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my opinion trust is what is important in the relationship once its broken its hard to maintain relationship further. Also one has to have a compromising nature to strengthen relationship.

yes you are right trust is precondition for any relation. but some misunderstandings creates. Up to one level damage relation may be improve with dilouges.

Not every time some time if we lose trust relationship may get spoiled even after the discussion it all depends .
In my opinion trust is what is important in the relationship once its broken its hard to maintain relationship further. Also one has to have a compromising nature to strengthen relationship.

yes you are right trust is precondition for any relation. but some misunderstandings creates. Up to one level damage relation may be improve with dilouges.

Not every time some time if we lose trust relationship may get spoiled even after the discussion it all depends .

It needs a perfect understanding to make things more trustworthy. Once you find trust missing, the relationship is as good as lost.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.