Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
France is the latest country to legalize same sex marriage. This will enable gay and lesbian couples to adopt children and exercise all rights of married couple. However, there is also resentment against this law and opinion seems almost evenly and sharply divided.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/france-legalises-same-sex-marriage/679282.html

Anything that is not considered the norm is bound to attract criticism, so also this issue ! However, they are not criminals, just having a different sexual inclination, so how does it concern anyone ?

There is nothing wrong in people living as they do. But it is improper to recognize the gay and lesbian as formal family. This undermines the family institution, which is backbone of any society.

Looking at it from their point of view it doesnt seem so... It ius not an ideal situation but since their numbers are growing I guess you have to make room for them as well and give them rights to live as others do...

The gay and lesbian have liberty and basic human rights but it is too much to treat them at par with normal couples. A child needs a papa and mom in family and not a pair of gay or lesbians. Allowing such unnatural couples to adopt children is an injustice to future citizens and thereby society as a whole. Recognizing gay/ lesbian as normal family just because their number is growing is like legalizing theft, rape and corruption because of increasing number of criminals.

That is a valid point you raised. A little kid needs a normal father and a normal mother. But then that's the future. Same sex marriages cannot have children, right. But then it is the prerogative of the couple if they should adopt or not.

If number marriage in same sex will increase in future from where they will get child to adopt.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
France is the latest country to legalize same sex marriage. This will enable gay and lesbian couples to adopt children and exercise all rights of married couple. However, there is also resentment against this law and opinion seems almost evenly and sharply divided.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/france-legalises-same-sex-marriage/679282.html

Anything that is not considered the norm is bound to attract criticism, so also this issue ! However, they are not criminals, just having a different sexual inclination, so how does it concern anyone ?

There is nothing wrong in people living as they do. But it is improper to recognize the gay and lesbian as formal family. This undermines the family institution, which is backbone of any society.

Looking at it from their point of view it doesnt seem so... It ius not an ideal situation but since their numbers are growing I guess you have to make room for them as well and give them rights to live as others do...

The gay and lesbian have liberty and basic human rights but it is too much to treat them at par with normal couples. A child needs a papa and mom in family and not a pair of gay or lesbians. Allowing such unnatural couples to adopt children is an injustice to future citizens and thereby society as a whole. Recognizing gay/ lesbian as normal family just because their number is growing is like legalizing theft, rape and corruption because of increasing number of criminals.

That is a valid point you raised. A little kid needs a normal father and a normal mother. But then that's the future. Same sex marriages cannot have children, right. But then it is the prerogative of the couple if they should adopt or not.

If number marriage in same sex will increase in future from where they will get child to adopt.

LOL, I thik you have made a very valid point ! We have to ponder over that ...So lets sincerely hope that their number does not increase since that would be going against nature !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I believe that gay and lesbian be allowed to live as they like. But they need not be honored as models. They are perverts. It will not be in interest of a child to give him in adoption to such 'couples'. Adoption by normal couple of man and wife differs from that by such pervert couples. Normally couples desire to have their own natural children but owing to infertility or impotency, they may adopt a child. A child will feel normal in such family unlike that in a lesbian/ gay couples' family. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The question is what do you define as 'normal'? A normal man-woman parent set of which the man rapes and molests his daughters? or the 'normal' mother who pressurises her children in at least 101 ways? and what kind of role models are we talking about?

I think there is nothing wrong with gay couples being granted permission to adopt children. Actually, they are much more sensitive people and are sensitive to others' needs and concerns and can make excellent parents. They are normal human beings, there is nothing wrong with their bodies or their brains, they just have a different-from-conventional sexual orientation, so why are labelling them as abnormals? Who gave us such rights? What children need be taught are moral values, integrity, courage, righteousness, strength of character and these set of values can be taught by gay couples equally or even better than 'normal' parents.

And one more thing I want to know is are there any proven statistics available that establish that increase in gay couples lead to rape and corruption???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I believe that gay and lesbian be allowed to live as they like. But they need not be honored as models. They are perverts. It will not be in interest of a child to give him in adoption to such 'couples'. Adoption by normal couple of man and wife differs from that by such pervert couples. Normally couples desire to have their own natural children but owing to infertility or impotency, they may adopt a child. A child will feel normal in such family unlike that in a lesbian/ gay couples' family. .

Pervert people are those who try to encroach upon others' privacy and enforce their lewd behavior on others. Gay couples cannot be called as perverts just because they choose to be with partners of their own sex. And the sexual orientation is something that a person's brain dictates him or her to be, a child reared by a gay couple will not necessarily turn out a gay person like his parents are!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Pervert people are those who try to encroach upon others' privacy and enforce their lewd behavior on others. Gay couples cannot be called as perverts just because they choose to be with partners of their own sex. And the sexual orientation is something that a person's brain dictates him or her to be, a child reared by a gay couple will not necessarily turn out a gay person like his parents are!

Whatever is against order of nature is perversion. This has nothing to do with coercion, justice etc. That is why straight sex is called straight and other varieties are departure from norm and hence perversion. The perverts may be allowed to live as they like but not to pollute the whole society by getting recognition at par with normal. The gay, lesbians, sado masochists, faddists of various varieties etc. are all perverts and there is no sense in treating them as normal. However they should be allowed all human rights without disturbing orderly functioning of society.

A child reared by a gay/ lesbian couple is definitely not brought up in proper circumstances. There is no reason to run the risk of future citizens by handing over to the perverts. Perverts are perverts even if we are liberal to them.

Every human being has a right to live his life in his way so I don't think this is a big issue, but it is difficult for some to accept the reality.
Every human being has a right to live his life in his way so I don't think this is a big issue, but it is difficult for some to accept the reality.

We look at those people through our eyes and there is the problem. I guess, we should learn to see them through their own point of view.

We look at those people through our eyes and there is the problem. I guess, we should learn to see them through their own point of view.

Then you need to view a thief also from his viewpoint. We need to look things from broad social angle. what is normal and genuine alone can be accepted. Anyone has liberty to live as he or she likes but it makes no sense in recognizing the gay and lesbian pairs at par with normal families.

Then you need to view a thief also from his viewpoint. We need to look things from broad social angle. what is normal and genuine alone can be accepted. Anyone has liberty to live as he or she likes but it makes no sense in recognizing the gay and lesbian pairs at par with normal families.

Who said those people are faking emotions. You feel what is genuine to you and it cannot happen that, the same won't be for others. Their needs are genuine too. What if they say the relationship of opposite sexes isn't good to the society and lead to diseases and that their realtionship is correct?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.