Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ Jabeen, I guess life teaches us to recognise what really matters and what does not...Things that seem very important at one stsge may not really matter after a few years ...
@ Kalyani...When people take all that trouble it means, you really do matter to them ... :laugh:

While we studying management there is topic, materiality concept. I think matter and materiality is same thing. It means importance. It is matter or not depends on situation and time. A person who perday earning is 100Rs and he lost 10 Rs it matter for him but if a person who's perday income is 1000Rs 10Rs is not matter for him.

This topic is about what matters or is material. This is not same as 'matter'. As a noun, 'matter' has many meanings. One is 'contents' in an article. Thus 'subject matter' means 'the type of contents'. 'Matter' in Physics means 'things that occupy space' which may take shape of solid, gas or liquid. However when we say what matters or not, this is about relative significance.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@ Jabeen, I guess life teaches us to recognise what really matters and what does not...Things that seem very important at one stsge may not really matter after a few years ...
@ Kalyani...When people take all that trouble it means, you really do matter to them ... :laugh:

While we studying management there is topic, materiality concept. I think matter and materiality is same thing. It means importance. It is matter or not depends on situation and time. A person who perday earning is 100Rs and he lost 10 Rs it matter for him but if a person who's perday income is 1000Rs 10Rs is not matter for him.

That is regarding materialistic appraoach but we also develop bonds with people, some of which are very important for us and some are not so important. However, it is not right to think that people dont matter, because at times the same people we disliked in the past tend to become dear to us due to changed circumstances ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is regarding materialistic appraoach but we also develop bonds with people, some of which are very important for us and some are not so important. However, it is not right to think that people dont matter, because at times the same people we disliked in the past tend to become dear to us due to changed circumstances ...

Exactly and it would be wrong to dismiss others as being inconsequential, I know some people who are so dismissive towards that one wonders whether they possess any emotions or not! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Who or what matters is based on relative significance for the time being. everything is place and time related. what is material today may become immaterial later on. Nothing is permanently material or immaterial.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We see friends becoming foes and vice versa ....I remember sometimetime back Priyanka Gandhi saying, Never say never in Politics, I would say, it is the same in life. wecan never be sure how circumstances change and make us do things we never ever wanted to in the past and get close to those who were our enemies..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This topic is about what matters or is material. This is not same as 'matter'. As a noun, 'matter' has many meanings. One is 'contents' in an article. Thus 'subject matter' means 'the type of contents'. 'Matter' in Physics means 'things that occupy space' which may take shape of solid, gas or liquid. However when we say what matters or not, this is about relative significance.

I also write here about significance or important.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.