Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a very rubbish behavior with women.
Why they treat like a slave?

Be positive

There many women in India too who are of the similar attitude and opinion. At least in Iran we can forgive them for thinking in such manner because that is the only thing they know. But in India? They have lot of concessions, there education for girls, so many new avenues are opening for them to make careers and still they feel it right to treated in such a manner!

Even now, they are brought up like that in India too. previous generation people still teach the same to the girls and hence they are grown like that. But this attitude keeps on decreasing and I am sure this will vanish in the near future.

Hopefully it will happen soon!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This should not be a tradition. Women should break this system , they are also responsible for this. So they have to break

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
That's difficult to digest for us. That's why we think it is ridiculous or something like that. But it's really up to an individual to decide...

There many women in India too who are of the similar attitude and opinion. At least in Iran we can forgive them for thinking in such manner because that is the only thing they know. But in India? They have lot of concessions, there education for girls, so many new avenues are opening for them to make careers and still they feel it right to treated in such a manner!

Even now, they are brought up like that in India too. previous generation people still teach the same to the girls and hence they are grown like that. But this attitude keeps on decreasing and I am sure this will vanish in the near future.

Hopefully it will happen soon!

On the contrary I notice many more ladies wearing burqa nowadays which covers them completely leaving only the eyes exposed and becoming even more leaning towards the Islamic way of life as practived in the gulf countries which is anything but enlightening ...This happens even in the educated classes ! We have some family friends who are very nice people, the ladies never wore purdah earlier, now all of them wear and have become traditional - they feel they need to stress their identity !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

some clerics have decreed that using A.C. by a woman in absence of her husband is immoral. How? read on. Same clerics had also earlier decreed that rape with a non sunni and non Islamic woman is not sin.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/saudi-cleric-says-using-air-conditioners-women-immoral-073418640.html

Who will agree and follow these rules. All rubbish thing. Rape is rape. It is not written of forehead any one from which religion are cast she belongs.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.