Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A fair evaluation of the performance is welcome , but not when all negative facts are hidden and small victories are made much off! They seem so childish to come up with such things when there is enough and more to do , not having done half of what they promised ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When things have gone wrong in every single sphere, they have no other option left but to pat their backs...

You have put it nicely, probably a case of blindness, failure to see their own failures and hence giving themselves full marks in spite of having failed miserably in all quarters, in all corners! :cheer:

I cant even imagine what it would be if they come back to power one more time ! I am sincerely hoping that NDA would come back so that we have a change of sccenario if not anything else !

Change is better. But it is very hard for NDA to come back. NDA have not acceptable leader like Vajpayee.
When things have gone wrong in every single sphere, they have no other option left but to pat their backs...

You have put it nicely, probably a case of blindness, failure to see their own failures and hence giving themselves full marks in spite of having failed miserably in all quarters, in all corners! :cheer:

I cant even imagine what it would be if they come back to power one more time ! I am sincerely hoping that NDA would come back so that we have a change of sccenario if not anything else !

Change is better. But it is very hard for NDA to come back. NDA have not acceptable leader like Vajpayee.

You are right,Usha! It is fairly realistic to say that the dimming prospects of UPA does not brighten up NDA's chances! Arun Jaitley, Sushma Swaraj are not even shadows of Vajpayee! To call them shadows of Vajpayee would be an insult to him. Mr. Jaitley is simply engrossed in high living and the common Hindustani would never accept and vote for him. Once I happened to stand before his house at Kailash Colony in New Delhi and I was told by some that he a had quite a few Mercedes with a few numbers of his fond choices!!!! About Sushma Swaraj I don't have much to say about her but what alarms me that this lady once backed the 'Reddy Brothers' of Karnataka says it all!!

You are right,Usha! It is fairly realistic to say that the dimming prospects of UPA does not brighten up NDA's chances! Arun Jaitley, Sushma Swaraj are not even shadows of Vajpayee! To call them shadows of Vajpayee would be an insult to him. Mr. Jaitley is simply engrossed in high living and the common Hindustani would never accept and vote for him. Once I happened to stand before his house at Kailash Colony in New Delhi and I was told by some that he a had quite a few Mercedes with a few numbers of his fond choices!!!! About Sushma Swaraj I don't have much to say about her but what alarms me that this lady once backed the 'Reddy Brothers' of Karnataka says it all!!

Apart from being politicians, Jaitley as well as Sushma Swaraj are senior advocates of supreme Court. Jaitley has very good reputation as advocate. It is natural that high profile professionals with good income live a luxurious life. This is true about many congress leaders also. They have no other way.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I guess once you enter politics it has become the done thing to make hay while the sun shines...BJP is a spent force now but it can still make a difference if there is a will....Individually there is noone who inspires you except probably Yashwant Sinha and Modi ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.