Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes that's true every job has its own effect on our health. Sitting jobs like software development,finance are the jobs which make people fat as they most of the time sit on chair. :blink:

Job is not the only reason for one’s fatness. A jobless also can become fat, if there is no activity. I know, there are some IT firms with a provision for light exercise for those employees whose jobs are sedentary.

Its all about how is our life style. Some people don't do much of physical activities which ultimately make them fat.
Every job has some physical risk. some affect eyes, others may cause hearing problem. Here are some jobs that make you fat.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/revealed-10-jobs-that-make-you-fat-slideshow/

True. Any job that is sedentary, where there is no movement will make the people involved fat.

Sedentary job not only give fat but also give some other health problems like, lumbar, urine problems, appetite problems.
Yes that's true every job has its own effect on our health. Sitting jobs like software development,finance are the jobs which make people fat as they most of the time sit on chair. :blink:

Job is not the only reason for one’s fatness. A jobless also can become fat, if there is no activity. I know, there are some IT firms with a provision for light exercise for those employees whose jobs are sedentary.

Its all about how is our life style. Some people don't do much of physical activities which ultimately make them fat.

Some people get fat easily whie some try to put on weight. A balanced diet and lifestyle helps anyways. Jobs are not your choice.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Some people get fat easily whie some try to put on weight. A balanced diet and lifestyle helps anyways. Jobs are not your choice.

While in the office, i ensure to move within the premises of the office even though for a short time. Movement itself is an exercise.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.