Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I sometimes wonder whether we are going back in time ! What does this judgment do to better a woman's lot ?

What I feel it does all the good for women, as it's the woman's lot who find themselves cheated if something goes wrong. I always hear women complaining in such cases. In case you are talking about forced cases, a woman can accept it or refuse it as in normal marriage.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I sometimes wonder whether we are going back in time ! What does this judgment do to better a woman's lot ?

What I feel it does all the good for women, as it's the woman's lot who find themselves cheated if something goes wrong. I always hear women complaining in such cases. In case you are talking about forced cases, a woman can accept it or refuse it as in normal marriage.

I think that if the woman takes the sex as rape, she loses option to treat this as marriage. Only consensual sex between couple will amount to marriage.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

Only premarital sex must not be ground for marriage but sex during live in relation should be valid ground for marriage.

It all depends on the consent and will of the partners involved and one cannot dictate terms when it is a personal and intimate issue ...

I am agreed consent of partner will be must. But policy of use and through is not fair. If some one living in live in relations for some years and if boy refuse to marriage than what a girl do. Boy lost noting but girl lost every thing. We are living in India not in any westren country, where partner is like clothe.

Only premarital sex must not be ground for marriage but sex during live in relation should be valid ground for marriage.

It all depends on the consent and will of the partners involved and one cannot dictate terms when it is a personal and intimate issue ...

I am agreed consent of partner will be must. But policy of use and through is not fair. If some one living in live in relations for some years and if boy refuse to marriage than what a girl do. Boy lost noting but girl lost every thing. We are living in India not in any westren country, where partner is like clothe.

As a matter of principle neither one lost any thing but since we have opted for false values of chastity and virginity added with women of our society, we have to go for all these debates. We only let hell break loose when it becomes public otherwise- jungle me more nacha kisne dekha (who see a dancing peacock if you are not on the scene)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I agree that it is the woman who makes much of sex related cases mainly because of the mindset of our society.Sex involves two people who both are part of it and unless one of them is a minor, it is upto them to decide what is right and what is wrong...Unless people take responsibility for their action, there is always scope for bending and manipulating any such ruling by the court from both sides..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.