Came across this very humorous article by Swapan Dasgupta in Times of India...his observation of our political scenario is hilarious..The best comment to this article came from one of the readers - too many words wasted behind a useless character called Rahul Gandhi."

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/right-and-wrong/entry/give-rahul-baba-a-break

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10735]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A gem of an article There are some wonderful lines which impressed me.
“Rahul is merely a backbench MP”
“it takes very little effort for the government to fob off inconvenient questions by citing security concerns.”
“ fatherland to the extended motherland”
“Narendra Modi rushed in where angels fear to tread. “
But, do you think, the subtlety in the article can penetrate in to the thick skinned politicos?
Thank you said by: usha manohar
“it takes very little effort for the government to fob off inconvenient questions by citing security concerns.”
But, do you think, the subtlety in the article can penetrate in to the thick skinned politicos?

Even if it does penetrate they pretend not to care ....Like they say everythinbg is fair in love,war and indian politics ! :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But if congress govt will back then Rahul will be prime minister. He is also working hard.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Even if it does penetrate they pretend not to care ....Like they say everythinbg is fair in love,war and indian politics ! :dry:

Pretending as if they did not hear, feigning ignorance in accordance with the occasion and situation is an art cultivated and mastered by politicians.
But if congress govt will back then Rahul will be prime minister. He is also working hard.

His working hard shows and heaven help us if Congress comes back to power and Rahul becommes the prime minister.....I guess that is the time for exodus to better places in the world !!

There is no need to highlight how Rahul Gandhi utilizes his time especially when he hold no administrative post. But there is lot of personality and family cult that is a double edged sword.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is no need to highlight how Rahul Gandhi utilizes his time especially when he hold no administrative post. But there is lot of personality and family cult that is a double edged sword.

He's a public figure. A public figure's life is an open book. Are we not talking about film stars? Its a known fact, how much clout he enjoys even though he doesn't hold an administrative post.

He's a public figure. A public figure's life is an open book. Are we not talking about film stars? Its a known fact, how much clout he enjoys even though he doesn't hold an administrative post.

He is just an M.P. and a congress leader. The clout you referred is nothing but a byproduct of 'personality and family cult' I mentioned in my post.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yeah, I read that on Sunday! It is really hilarious and funny!!! :evil: :woohoo: I really liked the way he has used sarcasm, especially the last bit where he questions our abilities to understand Rahul's European sensibilities!!! :evil: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He is just an M.P. and a congress leader. The clout you referred is nothing but a byproduct of 'personality and family cult' I mentioned in my post.

Rahul Gandhi is an elected Member of the parliament. He has been elected by the people. These very people observe his every moment , actions and activities with a hawk’s eye. If they do not measure up to the people’s expectations, people talk,discuss, criticize and lash just to put him in the right track. It’s necessary in a democratic set up
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.