Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is no need to highlight how Rahul Gandhi utilizes his time especially when he hold no administrative post. But there is lot of personality and family cult that is a double edged sword.

He's a public figure. A public figure's life is an open book. Are we not talking about film stars? Its a known fact, how much clout he enjoys even though he doesn't hold an administrative post.

He is just an M.P. and a congress leader. The clout you referred is nothing but a byproduct of 'personality and family cult' I mentioned in my post.

However you take it, this country of ours works as per the wishes of Sonia Madame and her family, so there is no denying the fact that Rahul has a lot of clout, rules are twisted around when he or any member from that family is involved...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is no need to highlight how Rahul Gandhi utilizes his time especially when he hold no administrative post. But there is lot of personality and family cult that is a double edged sword.

He's a public figure. A public figure's life is an open book. Are we not talking about film stars? Its a known fact, how much clout he enjoys even though he doesn't hold an administrative post.

He is just an M.P. and a congress leader. The clout you referred is nothing but a byproduct of 'personality and family cult' I mentioned in my post.

However you take it, this country of ours works as per the wishes of Sonia Madame and her family, so there is no denying the fact that Rahul has a lot of clout, rules are twisted around when he or any member from that family is involved...

The fact is that rules are only made in such a manner that would suit the conveniences of the family only!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is correct. But why is this? It is precisely because our people are habituated to personality and family cult. That is why the feudal tendencies work not only in India but also nearby south Asian countries.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is correct. But why is this? It is precisely because our people are habituated to personality and family cult. That is why the feudal tendencies work not only in India but also nearby south Asian countries.

I agree with that, it is because Asian culture is such that they tend to get overpowered by certain personalities who are able to take advantage of this fact ....Only in a country like India some criminals and filmstars get temples built in their honor..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I agree with that, it is because Asian culture is such that they tend to get overpowered by certain personalities who are able to take advantage of this fact ....Only in a country like India some criminals and filmstars get temples built in their honor..

Thankfully this trend of hero worshiping is showing a declining trend, though we have to go a long way still. People started questioning. The practice of taking the people for granted is reducing. Accountability and responsibility are the new buzz words

Thankfully this trend of hero worshiping is showing a declining trend, though we have to go a long way still. People started questioning. The practice of taking the people for granted is reducing. Accountability and responsibility are the new buzz words

May be to a certain extent, but I was truly surprised to read that Suresh kalmadi was even allowed to contest for the AAA...He of course is shameless but how could the authorities allow him after all the scams and more imporetantly he has secured 18 votes, this is the kind of people we have in our country, the voters were true fence sitters who probably thought that he might win and they could curry favors from him...Shame on the whole lot.... :angry:
This is the kind of psychopancy that has been started by Indira Gandhi and now flows down to all the congressmen..They all speak and act in a similar manner !

May be to a certain extent, but I was truly surprised to read that Suresh kalmadi was even allowed to contest for the AAA...He of course is shameless but how could the authorities allow him after all the scams and more imporetantly he has secured 18 votes, this is the kind of people we have in our country, the voters were true fence sitters who probably thought that he might win and they could curry favors from him...Shame on the whole lot.... :angry:
This is the kind of psychopancy that has been started by Indira Gandhi and now flows down to all the congressmen..They all speak and act in a similar manner !

I know. It takes time to uproot these deep rooted evils. Glad, a beginning has been done.
We wants good political leader, who do something good for Indian people.
Still Rahul Baba not doing any special work for his fans also.

Be positive
We wants good political leader, who do something good for Indian people.
Still Rahul Baba not doing any special work for his fans also.

You want good political leader. Then vote accordingly. 'Rahul Baba' will not change just because his 'fans' or others may like. He is what he is. If you like him, okay. If not, prefer some one else. This is so simple.!

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Mr. Rahul Gandhi who has been around for quite sometime in Indian politics and obviously the Congress Party's choice for the top administrative post in the country but the person himself is so apologetic about it that is creating the whole problem. The young man has yet to articulate his views on issues vital to the nation to win the confidence of the electorate. Though lackeys and sycophants of the Gandhi family have been working overtime to foist him on this poor nation!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.