Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think giving tuition service to other student is best job its save time and can earn good money

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I suggest that one should seek part time work that is linked to his qualification. For example, a law student should work part time with a lawyer. A commerce student will do well to work part time with an accountancy firm.

You are right sir but aim of this part time job should be getting practical experience and not earning.

This cannot be generalised. There are many students who have to earn in order to pay for their education.

I always praise persons who are doing part time job for meeting expense of education. I know many persons who complete their study by doing part time jobs. They are indeed, self made persons.

In fact most serious students try to earn by teaching juniors and this perhaps is the best way in our country to earn decent money for students.

You are right Sunil teaching is best one part time job. It is opinion that students should be teach their juniors ever they don't need money. Teaching is best way to update our knowledge.
I suggest that one should seek part time work that is linked to his qualification. For example, a law student should work part time with a lawyer. A commerce student will do well to work part time with an accountancy firm.

You are right sir but aim of this part time job should be getting practical experience and not earning.

This cannot be generalised. There are many students who have to earn in order to pay for their education.

I always praise persons who are doing part time job for meeting expense of education. I know many persons who complete their study by doing part time jobs. They are indeed, self made persons.

In fact most serious students try to earn by teaching juniors and this perhaps is the best way in our country to earn decent money for students.

You are right Sunil teaching is best one part time job. It is opinion that students should be teach their juniors ever they don't need money. Teaching is best way to update our knowledge.

I can see many college students in my locality taken to teaching juniors from 6th to 10th standard which fetch them money and help revise their own subjects esp in Maths.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.