Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, I rarely login to my account there as I said above. About sharing, I don't use FB account for that purpose. I am there just to be in contact with school and college friends.

Yes, I too use FB for locating my old friends and my relations with whom I lost touch. Once I get their whereabouts, I never use the FB for communicating with them either by chat or by mail. I use Yahoo for chatting and mails or through phone, which is comparatively a safe bet.
Well, I rarely login to my account there as I said above. About sharing, I don't use FB account for that purpose. I am there just to be in contact with school and college friends.

Yes, I too use FB for locating my old friends and my relations with whom I lost touch. Once I get their whereabouts, I never use the FB for communicating with them either by chat or by mail. I use Yahoo for chatting and mails or through phone, which is comparatively a safe bet.

I think chatting is safe.. as no one can see except you and the one with you chatting.

But talking on public page, I mean on each other wall page, is public and surely not safe.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I think chatting is safe.. as no one can see except you and the one with you chatting.

But talking on public page, I mean on each other wall page, is public and surely not safe.

The financial and property matters should not be discussed on open platform. Normal messages like health, birthday greetings are also okay. The secret and confidential messages should better be through personal email.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

FB's New feature is really good. I mostly use Face book for communicating with my old (college) friends.

Be positive

FB gives away your secret info like email, age, real name etc to others easily which can help a hacker to get into your other accounts easily. So one must be very careful.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.