Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Given this fact, why do people insist on smoking even within closed rooms like Shahrukh Khan did in a studio while taking part in a game show.I have seen several other celebrities and people doing that without caring about other people around them...I wish the government is more rigorous in implementing punishment for smoking in public places...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Given this fact, why do people insist on smoking even within closed rooms like Shahrukh Khan did in a studio while taking part in a game show.I have seen several other celebrities and people doing that without caring about other people around them...I wish the government is more rigorous in implementing punishment for smoking in public places...

Once I read that Deva Nand was also angry with Shah Rukh Khan smoking when just sitting next to Him. He even thought of kicking him but on second thought just politely advised not to smoke publicly.

Government should definitely take more strict action and public should also not tolerate such smoking.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.