Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wise people exercise caution and keep themselves away from mire. Ignorant step on it and wail. Ignorance is no excuse

But in this case, abuser was a woman and both who sued her and won, were male. :laugh: :laugh:

Irrespective of the sexes one should be careful at the very outset. Thats what i meant
Wise people exercise caution and keep themselves away from mire. Ignorant step on it and wail. Ignorance is no excuse

But in this case, abuser was a woman and both who sued her and won, were male. :laugh: :laugh:

Irrespective of the sexes one should be careful at the very outset. Thats what i meant

Only be cautious about your financial details. Rest does not matter. But for Indian women, there can be issue. They get 'defamed' and 'lose honor' easily. Some time, this happens from inadvertent misuse of gadgets. One man from Agra went on holiday trip abroad. He had a smart phone. He used a command that sent all his intimate moments to Facebook that all his friends shared. This led to bitter relation and only with help of police and cyber expert, wife could be persuaded not to divorce.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Certainly but the thread was to protect women from abuser, however women in west are not far behind in such matters. They are trying to take as much advantage as their male counterparts. What I mean to say is, governments should do to save whoever is a victim.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Certainly but the thread was to protect women from abuser, however women in west are not far behind in such matters. They are trying to take as much advantage as their male counterparts. What I mean to say is, governments should do to save whoever is a victim.

We cannot leave the entire security responsibility to the governments. You are seeing to what extent government is succeeding in curbing cyber crimes through its Cyber crime prevention wing. "Swayam Raksha" or self saving is the only panacea for these evils.

We cannot leave the entire security responsibility to the governments. You are seeing to what extent government is succeeding in curbing cyber crimes through its Cyber crime prevention wing. "Swayam Raksha" or self saving is the only panacea for these evils.

Let me remind to see the thread topic once more bigbro, that says government is ready to protect women from such abusers. I know the value of self defense and do not want government to look after my cyber affairs.

Let me remind to see the thread topic once more bigbro, that says government is ready to protect women from such abusers. I know the value of self defense and do not want government to look after my cyber affairs.

Is the government really ready to protect the victims of cyber crimes ? No no att all. See the rate of suicides of sufferers who committed suicides unable to bear the torture of bullying and threatening.

Is the government really ready to protect the victims of cyber crimes ? No no att all. See the rate of suicides of sufferers who committed suicides unable to bear the torture of bullying and threatening.

It is all about women in UK and not in India, they can certainly amend laws faster than we can do.

It is all about women in UK and not in India, they can certainly amend laws faster than we can do.

There is no dearth of such incidents in India too. What applies to any other country applies to other victims in other countries also because its a suffering. In the days of Orkut there were a spate of abuses and subsequent suicides that shook the country. If it is easy for the amendment of rules against cyber crimes in UK. India should also should take a cue and follow the suit.

There is no dearth of such incidents in India too. What applies to any other country applies to other victims in other countries also because its a suffering. In the days of Orkut there were a spate of abuses and subsequent suicides that shook the country. If it is easy for the amendment of rules against cyber crimes in UK. India should also should take a cue and follow the suit.

Although we follow every thing on British pattern but when it comes to applying them in real life, we are way behind developed nations because we have too many parties who interpret things in their on code of languages. It's not easy to make amendments in any law however beneficial for public.

Although we follow every thing on British pattern but when it comes to applying them in real life, we are way behind developed nations because we have too many parties who interpret things in their on code of languages. It's not easy to make amendments in any law however beneficial for public.

Exactly. We have too many talkers and very less Doers. They believe in their leg pulling abilities than the reforming abilities.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.