Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If one is so sensitive and unaware of such happenings, they have to suffer. The very purpose of Social networking is lost long ago..
Online world is not limited to FBs and twitters but is as big as real world. You cannot ignore and look the other way if someone tries to bully you. You will have to either tell him/her to behave or be ready to face more bullying. But choice certainly is yours. :)

How one can bully on cyber world. at the most, he will go on repeating his silly abusive comments that will attract nobody except the lumpen group. If you ignore them and continue your job, how you are affected. The caravan moves on while the dogs bark.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Online world is not limited to FBs and twitters but is as big as real world. You cannot ignore and look the other way if someone tries to bully you. You will have to either tell him/her to behave or be ready to face more bullying. But choice certainly is yours. :)

How one can bully on cyber world. at the most, he will go on repeating his silly abusive comments that will attract nobody except the lumpen group. If you ignore them and continue your job, how you are affected. The caravan moves on while the dogs bark.

Exactly. You cannot have the cake and eat it too. Ignore or suffer.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, suni51

Very well said, ignore or suffer. I would rather disconnect them like I did a few of them today. Thanks for a nice suggestion.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Very well said, ignore or suffer. I would rather disconnect them like I did a few of them today. Thanks for a nice suggestion.

Very wise of you. You found your own solution instead of sulking and brooding .

Sulking is not my way but I find some of them really bullying. I can't help but to tell them to behave then. :evil:

Sulking is not my way but I find some of them really bullying. I can't help but to tell them to behave then. :evil:

If you know that bullying is a timid man's weapon, and if you know how to counter, that itself is a solution.

If you know that bullying is a timid man's weapon, and if you know how to counter, that itself is a solution.

I have just read that an actress in west had to pay when she tweeted against her hairstylist to pay heavily and later tweeted against her lawyers and paid again.

Wise people exercise caution and keep themselves away from mire. Ignorant step on it and wail. Ignorance is no excuse
Wise people exercise caution and keep themselves away from mire. Ignorant step on it and wail. Ignorance is no excuse

But in this case, abuser was a woman and both who sued her and won, were male. :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.