Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't see anything wrong with that. Why can't we learn about every religion to know their teachings better. Why do they brand them safron if any Hindu matter comes up or what is so wrong with Hindu religion which should be kept away from others. Why Hindus never object adapting to others teachings in their own syllabus? Let us be more understanding to make this country a litte more livable.

I am 100% agree with you. India is secular country it means all religions are equal. India is not atheist country. Who politicians are associating saffron with hindu. Other religion are also using saffron colour. Our national flag also have saffron colour. Nothing wrong in it if student know about great personalites of all religions.
I don't see anything wrong with that. Why can't we learn about every religion to know their teachings better. Why do they brand them safron if any Hindu matter comes up or what is so wrong with Hindu religion which should be kept away from others. Why Hindus never object adapting to others teachings in their own syllabus? Let us be more understanding to make this country a litte more livable.

I am 100% agree with you. India is secular country it means all religions are equal. India is not atheist country. Who politicians are associating saffron with hindu. Other religion are also using saffron colour. Our national flag also have saffron colour. Nothing wrong in it if student know about great personalites of all religions.

There is nothing wrong with saffron color but our politicians think it is untouchable because it can see a section of voter drift away. The Hindus are divided, they will vote as per their caste basis. Politicians go for Poojas but never fail to call big names to Hindus and their faith. I know we have certain bad customs but we should try to remove them, discarding a religion that too their own for the sake of votes is funny.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is nothing wrong with saffron color but our politicians think it is untouchable because it can see a section of voter drift away. The Hindus are divided, they will vote as per their caste basis. Politicians go for Poojas but never fail to call big names to Hindus and their faith. I know we have certain bad customs but we should try to remove them, discarding a religion that too their own for the sake of votes is funny.

They say all roads lead to Rome. In this case, all roads lead to vote banks That's the ultimate destination of all these politicians.

They say all roads lead to Rome. In this case, all roads lead to vote banks That's the ultimate destination of all these politicians.

Public also knows them very well but come election and all is forgotten. Vote goes to caste and local issues.

Public also knows them very well but come election and all is forgotten. Vote goes to caste and local issues.

This reminds me of NTR.s stock phrase " Manavaade na?" means is he from our caste ?. Before sanctioning any favour to a person, he used to confirm from his close followers whether the other person hails from the same caste.

This reminds me of NTR.s stock phrase " Manavaade na?" means is he from our caste ?. Before sanctioning any favour to a person, he used to confirm from his close followers whether the other person hails from the same caste.

Caste is behind every evil in our country especially in politics.

Caste is behind every evil in our country especially in politics.

Ever since Hindu dharma was there caste was also there. Caste system has become an integral part of India. Its as old as hills.

Who divide Hindus. It is funny thing most of politicians are Hindu and Hindu also cast their vote to them. But these leaders divide Hindus in cast, sub cast and super sub cast. Assembly election in Rajasthan is due in November. to selecting candidates congress is calling information about the vote bank of candidates on the basis of cast. The base of giving ticket in coming election will be caste.

Who divide Hindus. It is funny thing most of politicians are Hindu and Hindu also cast their vote to them. But these leaders divide Hindus in cast, sub cast and super sub cast. Assembly election in Rajasthan is due in November. to selecting candidates congress is calling information about the vote bank of candidates on the basis of cast. The base of giving ticket in coming election will be caste.

Politicians have not created castes and other subdivisions. These are already there and are centuries old. If you wish to blame somebody, blame the clergy who created the caste system. People like to vote for their own caste or sub caste. Political parties have no way except to field candidates considering the caste factor.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Politicians have not created castes and other subdivisions. These are already there and are centuries old. If you wish to blame somebody, blame the clergy who created the caste system. People like to vote for their own caste or sub caste. Political parties have no way except to field candidates considering the caste factor.

No politicians did not create casts, they only fanned these to use for personal benefits. They find it easiest way to convert them into vote banks for them. Not a bad idea but it only shows that our politicians do not lack in management abilities.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.