Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This topic is new to me, Vietnam was a Marxist country, if I recall my history memory from school, That article summarize with "Vietnam refuses to abandon its authoritarian Communist regime, yet embraces capitalism in an effort to modernize its economy." What is the benefit of such education where MNCs will not employ you on the basis of your political identity, something is wrong there, they are opening their market on one side and on the other side, they are still sticking to their past glues.

On the other hand this is not comparable with Safron education as, Communism and democracy are two principal administrative politico theories, on the other hand, for communism, religion is opium to society, but democracy accepts all religions, and here political parties here adhere to one religion or the other, as many pundits would agree that, many successful democracies support one religion or the other.

But 'saffron' block is also not democratic. They are virtually fascist. Hence the comparison.

'Saffron Block' is only a psycho state or mentality of so called pseudo secular which does not and cannot exist in our country having such an over friendly atmosphere.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This topic is new to me, Vietnam was a Marxist country, if I recall my history memory from school, That article summarize with "Vietnam refuses to abandon its authoritarian Communist regime, yet embraces capitalism in an effort to modernize its economy." What is the benefit of such education where MNCs will not employ you on the basis of your political identity, something is wrong there, they are opening their market on one side and on the other side, they are still sticking to their past glues.

On the other hand this is not comparable with Safron education as, Communism and democracy are two principal administrative politico theories, on the other hand, for communism, religion is opium to society, but democracy accepts all religions, and here political parties here adhere to one religion or the other, as many pundits would agree that, many successful democracies support one religion or the other.

But 'saffron' block is also not democratic. They are virtually fascist. Hence the comparison.

'Saffron Block' is only a psycho state or mentality of so called pseudo secular which does not and cannot exist in our country having such an over friendly atmosphere.

You need to go only through 'Bunch of thoughts' and 'we- our nationhood defined' by Guru Golwalkar and thoughts and practices of Sangh Pariar to know their fascist character. Being communal and knowing that 'secularism' is in our constitution, they coined a phrase 'pseudo secular' to describe others and claim 'secularism' for their own brand of 'aggressive Hindutva' . Recently, Modi claimed himself as 'Hindu nationalist' . Demolition of historic mosque and deliberate riots in Gujarat amply establish their fascism.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.