Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What I think is that believers of any religion are weak. insecure rather struggling to cope with themselves, be it Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, or whatever you call it. All these religions do nothing but wash your brain. You can keep them alongside cancer if you like. for me, I have always maintained that Mother Nature is above everyone, who gave us so much.

I must say that's right thinking. Nature gave us everything . All humanity owes its existence to nature . For us to live nature is necessary not the man created religion.

I would agree with that, Religion is a man made institution that was needed .It began by worshipping nature and fearing natures fury whereby people took to prey and appease nature.Later they began to give it a form and now it has reached its peak..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What I think is that believers of any religion are weak. insecure rather struggling to cope with themselves, be it Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, or whatever you call it. All these religions do nothing but wash your brain. You can keep them alongside cancer if you like. for me, I have always maintained that Mother Nature is above everyone, who gave us so much.

I must say that's right thinking. Nature gave us everything . All humanity owes its existence to nature . For us to live nature is necessary not the man created religion.

For me, I have always preached Mother Nature and did everything to get inspiration from her. The fact is we hurt her most who gave us most.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am theist, and farm believer of Lord, though I do not have faith with gurus, I prefer to reach to Lord all by myself instead of a bridge of guru.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I believe in Lord and its existence, and do not believe in gurus as medium for spiritual attainment, I believe religion is a personal matter and what I am thinking about it should not be same as others.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I believe in Lord and its existence, and do not believe in gurus as medium for spiritual attainment, I believe religion is a personal matter and what I am thinking about it should not be same as others.

You should stick to your faith as long as you are not finding mediators to make you believe that there exists a power which goes through them only. The whole problem begins where jugglers take over.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
The question really is about 'universality' of 'need' of religion. Basically, food, shelter and sex are basic needs of all- men, birds and beast. Thus religion is not universal need. Then we may narrow down and say that 'universality' applies only to mankind. However what is universal comes naturally to all. Nobody needs tell you whether food is necessity. Then universal needs begin at birth. Actually 'need' of 'spirituality' and 'religion'- particularly organized one- is not spontaneous. Various shrines, Yogis, saints, preachers are there to make you feel the necessity. Accordingly, the need is neither universal nor natural.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Religions will make people lazy and complacent. All most all religions preach, "Leave every thing to god. All will be fine." This is the most dangerous part of religion.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Religion may divide people. But a guru doesn't. Yes, there should be some way of believing in something or somebody and that is why the religions came into existence. However, they are taking very ugly turns every now and then. They are not as pure as they once used to be. But that was a good point you raised.
Religion may divide people. But a guru doesn't. Yes, there should be some way of believing in something or somebody and that is why the religions came into existence. However, they are taking very ugly turns every now and then. They are not as pure as they once used to be. But that was a good point you raised.

A 'guru' does not divide. He does not divide his own disciples. But disciples of several gurus get divided. We have innumerable gurus each with his own following. Their disciples quarrel with other gurus's followers. Moreover, these gurus have system of inheritance like princes. Asha Ram has already declared his own son as the next guru. many others do the same.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A 'guru' does not divide. He does not divide his own disciples. But disciples of several gurus get divided. We have innumerable gurus each with his own following. Their disciples quarrel with other gurus's followers. Moreover, these gurus have system of inheritance like princes. Asha Ram has already declared his own son as the next guru. many others do the same.

'Gurus' who don't divide are not worth being titled as "GURUS' in toady's scenario! So let us become our own guru by developing a sound common sense and conscience!!! :ohmy:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.