Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is reported that only 13% adults get sleep. This appears true as I'm also not getting sleep even at mid night and so am logged in to Boddunan. But I'm happy that most of our members get good sleep and are getting sweet dreams.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/health/health-news/just-13-adults-get-good-night-s-sleep_23651.html

I sleep well generally but a slightest disturbance can keep me awake for long hours. Sometimes when so happens, I spend that time in various activities to reach to another sleeping point.

Yes that's the right way to deal with interrupted sleep. There is no use of rolling over the bed trying to get in to sleep. Instead, get up and lose yourself in some kind of activity. In no time you will get back to sleep.

Very nice point made.. get ur self tired and u'll get sleep automatically.. well me also getting good sleep.... thank god for that..

When I wrote the post, you were on line and active in the site. So we were the only sleepless members at that time.

Ahaaha. The same thing entered in to my mind seeing your presence here which is unusual of you. My case is different. At the stroke of 9.30 pm i sleep and get up between 3.30 and 4 in the morning. Because I have to make daily reports of an electrical goods manufacturing unit here by 6 am daily in their own format. Job is small but punctuality is important in this case.
With this I'll be starting my other jobs of illustrating to some weekly magazines. Though they are not time bound. I'll utilize this opportunity of getting up early.

I just wrote jokingly. I don't suffer from any sleep disorder. But some times, I work at night also.

I know. It happens once in a while. Such sleep interruptions are common some times.
It is reported that only 13% adults get sleep. This appears true as I'm also not getting sleep even at mid night and so am logged in to Boddunan. But I'm happy that most of our members get good sleep and are getting sweet dreams.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/health/health-news/just-13-adults-get-good-night-s-sleep_23651.html

I sleep well generally but a slightest disturbance can keep me awake for long hours. Sometimes when so happens, I spend that time in various activities to reach to another sleeping point.

Yes that's the right way to deal with interrupted sleep. There is no use of rolling over the bed trying to get in to sleep. Instead, get up and lose yourself in some kind of activity. In no time you will get back to sleep.

Very nice point made.. get ur self tired and u'll get sleep automatically.. well me also getting good sleep.... thank god for that..

When I wrote the post, you were on line and active in the site. So we were the only sleepless members at that time.

Ahaaha. The same thing entered in to my mind seeing your presence here which is unusual of you. My case is different. At the stroke of 9.30 pm i sleep and get up between 3.30 and 4 in the morning. Because I have to make daily reports of an electrical goods manufacturing unit here by 6 am daily in their own format. Job is small but punctuality is important in this case.
With this I'll be starting my other jobs of illustrating to some weekly magazines. Though they are not time bound. I'll utilize this opportunity of getting up early.

I just wrote jokingly. I don't suffer from any sleep disorder. But some times, I work at night also.

Ha haa.. this is how it is. Some times u don't feel like sleeping at all and there are times when u sleep like kumbhkaran

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Ha haa.. this is how it is. Some times u don't feel like sleeping at all and there are times when u sleep like kumbhkaran

Thoughts are the real culprits. If your day is a productive day and everything went smoothly. you fall asleep within moments and you will have a sound sleep.

Thoughts are the real culprits. If your day is a productive day and everything went smoothly. you fall asleep within moments and you will have a sound sleep.[/quote

Sleep is a matter of habit. I get good sleep after reading or working some time on computer. some get sleep only after taking liqueur.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thoughts are the real culprits. If your day is a productive day and everything went smoothly. you fall asleep within moments and you will have a sound sleep.[/quote

Sleep is a matter of habit. I get good sleep after reading or working some time on computer. some get sleep only after taking liqueur.

Exactly, everyone has its own pattern of sleep. Only point is sleep should be good, no matter what the way is.. except liquor though... :evil: :evil:

Our lifestyles have changed now and many of us are awake until midnight or longer and wake up late, unlike during olden days when people went to bed at 9 and woke up at 5 am....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly, everyone has its own pattern of sleep. Only point is sleep should be good, no matter what the way is.. except liquor though... :evil: :evil:

Incidentally, Punit- we both are now online. This also was so when I started this thread. Today I just had a good sleep. But got up early. But the sleep was good and I'm fresh. It seems that good sleep does not necessarily means longer hours. Although this is still night, for us this is morning. So good morning.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra

Incidentally, Punit- we both are now online. This also was so when I started this thread. Today I just had a good sleep. But got up early. But the sleep was good and I'm fresh. It seems that good sleep does not necessarily means longer hours. Although this is still night, for us this is morning. So good morning.

Ha haa... Good Morning Gulshan ji... Actually my resons are different here... My wife is out of town.. She was alone and not able to sleep.. So was talking to her so that she can sleep well.. then i'll sleep... :) :)

I am pleasantly surprised to see both of you online. It is already 7.32 here and I am here for more than 30-40 minutes as I usually am but for you it must be 3 in the morning. Good morning to you gentlemen.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am pleasantly surprised to see both of you online. It is already 7.32 here and I am here for more than 30-40 minutes as I usually am but for you it must be 3 in the morning. Good morning to you gentlemen.

Good Morning sunil.. Have a great day... I think i should also go to sleep else i'll be insomnic also... :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.