Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am surprised Pune is not in the list when every years thousands of people migrate to Pune in IT and ITES sectors. Pune is home to giants like IBM, Infosys, Accenture, Cognizant, iGate Patni, and so many more! :blink:

Pune and Banglore is best for IT and Mechanical Sector.. south is emerging in cloth manufacturing jobs...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
All cities mentioned in the list are worth but I am surprised to see NOIDA missing. That is one of the most jobs provider cities of India.

Delhi- NCR in the list includes NOIDA also.

Thank you, That is right the entire region including 10-12 districts include NCR, good for job hunt.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not all the cities mentioned in the list are havens for job hunters. Bangalore for example is saturated now. Job opportunities are not that rosy.

Bangalore is still first choice of software engineers.

Yes it was the first choice. Still the people are under the same impression. But the reality is Bangalore is saturated especially in all genres of IT.

Sir, it may be true to some extent but the fact is, Bangalore still provides most jobs to IT professionals any where in the world after Silicon Valley. I am still associated with Bangalore, software industry and people serving, willing to go there for job purpose.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not all the cities mentioned in the list are havens for job hunters. Bangalore for example is saturated now. Job opportunities are not that rosy.

Yes it was the first choice. Still the people are under the same impression. But the reality is Bangalore is saturated especially in all genres of IT.

Sir, it may be true to some extent but the fact is, Bangalore still provides most jobs to IT professionals any where in the world after Silicon Valley. I am still associated with Bangalore, software industry and people serving, willing to go there for job purpose.

May be the first choice for IT professionals. According to an insider the opportunities have dwindled compared to the last decade.

May be the first choice for IT professionals. According to an insider the opportunities have dwindled compared to the last decade.
Chennai is a good option, it is lucky for me, as most of mine higher studies and subsequently career started from there. It is the luckiest for me apart from my home town.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.