Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Annoying factors will be there in every social media. May be less in some and more in some. No body can make you do what you are not willing to do. If there are annoying elements in a particular site. stop looking towards that site. That's as simple as that
While we are using all these sites for our personal benefits, how can we expect others to keep watching our posts? It's kind of give and take on so called social media sites otherwise these are purely business. Some for them - some for us. No regrets.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Whatever may be the reason. I feel wisdom lies in keeping such sites at bay if you feel that there are annoying factors instead of lamenting over the annoying elements.
There are hundreds of thousands of posts getting posted daily on such sites. And it is really difficult to get in the eyes of the readers for new blogs and sites. It then becomes frustrating and annoying as well.
There are hundreds of thousands of posts getting posted daily on such sites. And it is really difficult to get in the eyes of the readers for new blogs and sites. It then becomes frustrating and annoying as well.

Obviously, if you follow someone with 20k followers, you can very well imagine where your posts end-up ultimately. As long as my one tweet gets me 30-40 views on certain sites, I am not worried. Facebook is no good for me because people are more interested in exchange programs, that is not my cup of tea. I neither LIKE nor LIKED.

Frankly I am very bitterly disappointed with a few and I won't name them because I find myself in the company of some people whom I won't have given them a damn or touch them with a barge pole in real life!!!

Obviously, if you follow someone with 20k followers, you can very well imagine where your posts end-up ultimately. As long as my one tweet gets me 30-40 views on certain sites, I am not worried. Facebook is no good for me because people are more interested in exchange programs, that is not my cup of tea. I neither LIKE nor LIKED.

I have also had great experiences with Twitter. I also used to get such views. At times I used to get in access of 100 views after just one tweet. However, things have pretty much changed now. I guess you are talking of any writing site!?

I have also had great experiences with Twitter. I also used to get such views. At times I used to get in access of 100 views after just one tweet. However, things have pretty much changed now. I guess you are talking of any writing site!?

Surprisingly some sites get very few views while some others get comparatively larger views on twitter. I do not understand the reason but could well be the location of site.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.