Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's so true. And if the only work time is taken into account, people are getting quite hefty salaries. And still they are crying all the time. There is too big a disparity in this sense.

Its not fair to throw the blame entirely on the people who waste the time during working hours.It's the inefficiency of the Management that cannot utilize the man power in a productive way.

I don't think so. Those who get government jobs, for example, are well aware of their duties. And they are expected to work certain hours in a day. What role has the management to play in this? It will be like spoon-feeding, isn't it? Why I am saying this is because I have personally seen so many people roaming about during office hours when they were expected to be in their seats serving the people. Government jobs are secure now and that's why the tendency of not listening is also on the rise.
That's so true. And if the only work time is taken into account, people are getting quite hefty salaries. And still they are crying all the time. There is too big a disparity in this sense.

Its not fair to throw the blame entirely on the people who waste the time during working hours.It's the inefficiency of the Management that cannot utilize the man power in a productive way.

I don't think so. Those who get government jobs, for example, are well aware of their duties. And they are expected to work certain hours in a day. What role has the management to play in this? It will be like spoon-feeding, isn't it? Why I am saying this is because I have personally seen so many people roaming about during office hours when they were expected to be in their seats serving the people. Government jobs are secure now and that's why the tendency of not listening is also on the rise.

Did you ever imagine in an organization where a work can be managed with a single person there are 6 persons. Did you ever imagine in an office where an employee has to stand for days together to get a seat and table of his own ?
After joining a steel major, I had to play musical chairs to sit. What that person will do ? He seeks his own way to while away his time. And whose fault is this ?
No employee will join an organization with an intention to enjoy in the office hours. Every employ wants to prove his worth. Seeing the conditions around he will resort to all sorts of time wasting tricks.
And its the situation today in all the PSUs

Did you ever imagine in an organization where a work can be managed with a single person there are 6 persons. Did you ever imagine in an office where an employee has to stand for days together to get a seat and table of his own ?
After joining a steel major, I had to play musical chairs to sit. What that person will do ? He seeks his own way to while away his time. And whose fault is this ?
No employee will join an organization with an intention to enjoy in the office hours. Every employ wants to prove his worth. Seeing the conditions around he will resort to all sorts of time wasting tricks.

PSUs may differ from government jobs. What I want to say is, there are some teachers, yes I am talking about teachers who look to cash in on every opportunity to waste their time as much as they can. There was a case in our shcool where the teacher just refused to teach and whiled away his time literally on the hotels outside the school just because he had got an 'improper' posting. Now how would anyone defend that? All sorts of politics come in between and no one dared say him strict words.

PSUs may differ from government jobs. What I want to say is, there are some teachers, yes I am talking about teachers who look to cash in on every opportunity to waste their time as much as they can. There was a case in our shcool where the teacher just refused to teach and whiled away his time literally on the hotels outside the school just because he had got an 'improper' posting. Now how would anyone defend that? All sorts of politics come in between and no one dared say him strict words.

Yes. that's true. This evil is not restricted to a particular profession.

That's right. These are indeed evil tendencies. Those in question should use their intelligence and question themselves if what they are doing can be justified in any way.

That's right. These are indeed evil tendencies. Those in question should use their intelligence and question themselves if what they are doing can be justified in any way.

Those in question are certainly using their intelligence to achieve their evil ends.

Those in question are certainly using their intelligence to achieve their evil ends.

I had meant to say that those peopel should use their wisdom for the betterment of the society. But yes, they are cashing in on the situation and making hay as the sun shines,

I had meant to say that those peopel should use their wisdom for the betterment of the society. But yes, they are cashing in on the situation and making hay as the sun shines,

Yes. You got my point. Intelligence used in the right direction will become a cynosure of all eyes. Intelligence used in the wrong direction will become an eyesore to the society.
Once my boss asked me, "" today being a bad weather day, most of the staff did not turn up. Why don't you go back ?"
" no, I would rather utilize this time for creating greeting cards for the new year, which is round the corner."
No body would ask me if I don't design the cards now. I thought let me use this time for my office that's giving me bread and butter .

Yes. You got my point. Intelligence used in the right direction will become a cynosure of all eyes. Intelligence used in the wrong direction will become an eyesore to the society.
Once my boss asked me, "" today being a bad weather day, most of the staff did not turn up. Why don't you go back ?"
" no, I would rather utilize this time for creating greeting cards for the new year, which is round the corner."
No body would ask me if I don't design the cards now. I thought let me use this time for my office that's giving me bread and butter .

Hats off to you. Very few people think of utilizign their time in a constructive way and finishing off their tasks. You are the second person whom now I know - at least through this medium. The other person is my friend, who also saves time if he happens to get.

Hats off to you. Very few people think of utilizign their time in a constructive way and finishing off their tasks. You are the second person whom now I know - at least through this medium. The other person is my friend, who also saves time if he happens to get.

You can deceive the world. But not your conscience . Moreover , the greeting cards job has to be done anyway by me only, if not today, tomorrow. That's why I thought why not today ?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.