Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lovely article and great tips. Everyone wants to look good and great and that's why such tips are indeed very useful. However, after a particular period, no tips can work and the time will take its own action on the skin.
Lovely article and great tips. Everyone wants to look good and great and that's why such tips are indeed very useful. However, after a particular period, no tips can work and the time will take its own action on the skin.

If followed religiously , one can defy age. My grandmother , who lived for 96 years,never had a wrinkle on her face.she never used any of these fancy creams seen in the shelves of super malls. Rather she used only turmeric .if its true for her,it should be true for all.

If followed religiously , one can defy age. My grandmother , who lived for 96 years,never had a wrinkle on her face.she never used any of these fancy creams seen in the shelves of super malls. Rather she used only turmeric .if its true for her,it should be true for all.
Smile and morning walk is the best medicine for a perfect skin and a good healthy heart.

http://mohanmekap.com/

That's right. But health differes from person to person. If one has caught cold, not one medicine suits all. There are a range of alternatives to choose from. I am just putting up my view and not contradicting yours. Just a thought of mine, that's it.

That's right. But health differes from person to person. If one has caught cold, not one medicine suits all. There are a range of alternatives to choose from. I am just putting up my view and not contradicting yours. Just a thought of mine, that's it.
For cold the easier method to cure is to add lemon juice to luke-warm water and drink it twice daily after food and this will cure cold.

http://mohanmekap.com/

For cold the easier method to cure is to add lemon juice to luke-warm water and drink it twice daily after food and this will cure cold.

I also make a lemon drink when one of us has cold and cough by adding lemon juice, ginger juice and honey to a glass of hot water.It is excellent for relieving sore throat..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True. Out of many systems available, one has to choose that system that suits best.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.