Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What I found that use of Ole Vera in different ways, right from eating it to use as local application on any part of the body brings wonderful results. It can help blood pressure to diabetes and skin to hair.

Aloe vera is a multifunctional plant which grows everywhere. It can be used in many ways. It can be grown as a potted plant.

I have 20+ big pots, all filled with Aloe Vera plants which we both use for massage purpose from tip to toe. A very healthy way of keepin our skin and hair shiny and glowing. The plant is blessed to grow fast and thick.

Added advantage is, it doesn't need much care. My wife, 10 minutes before she goes for a shower , breaks a piece of the plant and rubs the Jelly on her face. Retains for 10 minutes. Then washes off. She never used a market fancy labelled face cream.

Ask her to use it on her scalp as well, chances are her hair will remain gowing, thick, fall free and even black for long time. hair may even turn black in some cases.

Yes, she uses for her hair also. She maintains that glowing hair without using chemical ridden shampoos.
There are hundred and one spices in your kitchen, all good for your health and beauty purpose. You can try them with out any health or allergy risk involved. i know about one oil available at flipcart but very costly, Soul flower Tea Tree Essential Oil.
There are hundred and one spices in your kitchen, all good for your health and beauty purpose. You can try them with out any health or allergy risk involved.

True. We fondly call it ' granny's kitchen clinic.' my grand mother who lived for 90 years, never had a single wrinkle or crow's feet near her eyes. She's regular user of ' haldi.'
There are hundred and one spices in your kitchen, all good for your health and beauty purpose. You can try them with out any health or allergy risk involved. i know about one oil available at flipcart but very costly, Soul flower Tea Tree Essential Oil.

Many of such expensive essnetila oils contain very basic ingredients that are actually easily available in most tropical countries...So with some effort one can put together these ingredients and make a home made version that costs may be next to nothing and as effective...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Many of such expensive essnetila oils contain very basic ingredients that are actually easily available in most tropical countries...So with some effort one can put together these ingredients and make a home made version that costs may be next to nothing and as effective...

True...very common ingredients which have been proved such as turmeruic, honey, lemon, etc are much more beneficial than expensive creams and lotions. Also, we can experiment with a variety of fruit combinations that work wonders and have absolutely no side effects,.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
I would like to share another nature's gift, pomegranate! This versatile fruit is excellent for maintaining health and keeping us fit and young. Rubbing its juice regularly on our skin rejuvenates and builds up collagen tissue which keeps our skin young and firm.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I would like to share another nature's gift, pomegranate! This versatile fruit is excellent for maintaining health and keeping us fit and young. Rubbing its juice regularly on our skin rejuvenates and builds up collagen tissue which keeps our skin young and firm.

Thats a great tip Kalyani, in fact Pomegranate is one of my fav fruits , I use it in salads and the skin is dried and stored . we make a Kashaya ( brew) with it adding some ajwain which is excellent for clearing our digestive system.
Another great fruit is Tomato.Rubbing it on our skin helps in getting rid of scar and other marks that tend to develop on our skin. It is always there in the litchen and doesnt cost much..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Thats a great tip Kalyani, in fact Pomegranate is one of my fav fruits , I use it in salads and the skin is dried and stored . we make a Kashaya ( brew) with it adding some ajwain which is excellent for clearing our digestive system.
Another great fruit is Tomato.Rubbing it on our skin helps in getting rid of scar and other marks that tend to develop on our skin. It is always there in the litchen and doesnt cost much..

Thanks a lot Usha! I do occasionally save a few peels of pomegranate and chew them for clearing sore throat and cough. But do share the recipe of kashaya, I would like to try it out!
Every time I chop cucumbers and tomato, I slather that juice on my face and neck, so there is no question of taking special time out for skin care. These are all so cheap and effective remedies, I don't understand why people spend so much money on costly treatments and creams, lotions, etc.

Thanks a lot Usha! I do occasionally save a few peels of pomegranate and chew them for clearing sore throat and cough. But do share the recipe of kashaya, I would like to try it out!
Every time I chop cucumbers and tomato, I slather that juice on my face and neck, so there is no question of taking special time out for skin care. These are all so cheap and effective remedies, I don't understand why people spend so much money on costly treatments and creams, lotions, etc.

I feel the same, that there is no need to buy expensive creams and go to the parlor for a facial every other week like some of my friends do...The Kashaya is prepared by boiling the pomegranate skin with some ajwain and enough water...You can also add a few tulsi leaves, salt to taste and oce it reduces to half, store in a bottle and drink a table spoon whenever you feel the need.It realy helps...

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I feel the same, that there is no need to buy expensive creams and go to the parlor for a facial every other week like some of my friends do...The Kashaya is prepared by boiling the pomegranate skin with some ajwain and enough water...You can also add a few tulsi leaves, salt to taste and oce it reduces to half, store in a bottle and drink a table spoon whenever you feel the need.It realy helps...

Thanks very much! I have saved some pomegranate skins, will prepare and store it today itself! :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.