Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The controversial ordnance was according to BJP leader Adwani withdrawn because of President and not Rahul Gandhi. He says that Rahul Gandhi has just been used by the organization for damage control of the awkward situation.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Withdrawal-of-ordinance-on-convicted-lawmakers-Pranab-not-Rahul-saved-the-situation-Advani-says/articleshow/23510292.cms?
president delayed his assent and it is apparent that he is not going to give his assent as he consulted three eminent constitutional experts, and after that day, the press club of India press conference, held, it is a face saver, but the damage has already been done.

http://mohanmekap.com/

If the ordinance was approved by president in its present form, perhaps that would show congress in a very bad light. They saved them from that by Rahul show. Besides, the President had refused to sign it on the first day itself.

In yesterday's news papers Advani hailed Pranab as the hero. Its a poor ploy of the the so called National party which boasts of its think tank.

Which party is in question here the congress who had to take it back or the BJP who was equally responsible in sending it to prez?

Pranab's questioning of the ordnance's veracity, which clearly points out towards the ruling party which attached a big hype to the ordnance by its bunch of sycophants. In this background when the ruling party and some other congress supporting parties were singing paeans about Rahul Gandhi as the hero, Adwani intervened and issued a press statement saying that, "Rahul is not the hero, but the president who refused to sign on the first day itself.

I agree, Rahul was brought to play his role as a joker of the pack which he did as good as he could. Ruling party always use its spokesmen as foolishly as they come.

In the recent times Congress is committing one foolish act after another. In order to cover one foolish act, they are trying to cover with another foolish act.Now I'm more convinced that this country has no chances of survival under the rule of these pack of jokers.
If the ordinance was approved by president in its present form, perhaps that would show congress in a very bad light. They saved them from that by Rahul show. Besides, the President had refused to sign it on the first day itself.

In yesterday's news papers Advani hailed Pranab as the hero. Its a poor ploy of the the so called National party which boasts of its think tank.

Which party is in question here the congress who had to take it back or the BJP who was equally responsible in sending it to prez?

Pranab's questioning of the ordnance's veracity, which clearly points out towards the ruling party which attached a big hype to the ordnance by its bunch of sycophants. In this background when the ruling party and some other congress supporting parties were singing paeans about Rahul Gandhi as the hero, Adwani intervened and issued a press statement saying that, "Rahul is not the hero, but the president who refused to sign on the first day itself.

I agree, Rahul was brought to play his role as a joker of the pack which he did as good as he could. Ruling party always use its spokesmen as foolishly as they come.

In the recent times Congress is committing one foolish act after another. In order to cover one foolish act, they are trying to cover with another foolish act.Now I'm more convinced that this country has no chances of survival under the rule of these pack of jokers.

Maybe we do not understand politics as much they do. What we feel foolish is their calculated strategy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Maybe we do not understand politics as much they do. What we feel foolish is their calculated strategy.

History is replete with examples of miserable downfall of those rulers who neglected or underestimated people's power. Initially the rulers may succeed. Ultimate winners are people.

History is replete with examples of miserable downfall of those rulers who neglected or underestimated people's power. Initially the rulers may succeed. Ultimate winners are people.
It seems there are parties who are using electronic medias as their medium to adjust their images, it should not be they should be practical and should accept what went wrong, people can judge anything.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It seems there are parties who are using electronic medias as their medium to adjust their images, it should not be they should be practical and should accept what went wrong, people can judge anything.

You are right. Media in India in general (not all) is also prone to corruption. Politicians use this weakness of the media to build up their image. Of course people are aware of these tricks used by politicians and political parties.
The controversial ordnance was according to BJP leader Adwani withdrawn because of President and not Rahul Gandhi. He says that Rahul Gandhi has just been used by the organization for damage control of the awkward situation.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Withdrawal-of-ordinance-on-convicted-lawmakers-Pranab-not-Rahul-saved-the-situation-Advani-says/articleshow/23510292.cms?

Certainly its a damage control effort by the ruling party and more than that, it shows the weakness of the party that a vice president even after the decisions taken in the so called much powerful CWC, about which he is aware can throw the ordnance in to a dustbin.

It is my suggestion to forgot all thing how, when in which tone Rahul said it, Remember only one thing it is in interest of country and it peoples.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.