Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are times when we have to take a loan but again after careful consideration and being sure that you can pay back the interest on time and clear the loan at the earliest. We have taken a loan while building the house and cleared it within 3 -4 years and I feel it was worth it, otherwise the work would have got delayed ...Similarly educational loans are a boon to the students who want to go for higher studies within the country or abroad...

Any loan which is productive and gives you more profit than the interest paid is useful. House and education and for business purpose come under that category but people going for maintaining standard beyond their repaying capacity is hard to digest.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are times when we have to take a loan but again after careful consideration and being sure that you can pay back the interest on time and clear the loan at the earliest. We have taken a loan while building the house and cleared it within 3 -4 years and I feel it was worth it, otherwise the work would have got delayed ...Similarly educational loans are a boon to the students who want to go for higher studies within the country or abroad...

Any loan which is productive and gives you more profit than the interest paid is useful. House and education and for business purpose come under that category but people going for maintaining standard beyond their repaying capacity is hard to digest.

The main purpose of a loan is to save you from an immediate crisis. Some times it so happens, inspite of having your own money, you cannot use it.. But after some time you are sure of getting it. In the mean time if an urgent need of money blocks your way, you can happily go for a loan, because you are sure of your repaying capacity.

The main purpose of a loan is to save you from an immediate crisis. Some times it so happens, inspite of having your own money, you cannot use it.. But after some time you are sure of getting it. In the mean time if an urgent need of money blocks your way, you can happily go for a loan, because you are sure of your repaying capacity.

In some cases loan means profit- despite paying interest on borrowed amount. All big business depend on loans from banks and public. Even banks will fail if they'll not borrow from them and pay interest. In turn business houses make big money to create new jobs and gain capital to pay taxes and help run this country.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In some cases loan means profit- despite paying interest on borrowed amount. All big business depend on loans from banks and public. Even banks will fail if they'll not borrow from them and pay interest. In turn business houses make big money to create new jobs and gain capital to pay taxes and help run this country.

I'm talking about universal outlook and attitude of loan. Majority are from the lowest strata of the society. They do not understand the jargon and the written things in fine print. Its from here the building of empires start. Take the case of Nirma. It started with a saving and a prudent way of multiplying the money. But never with a loan.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.